Battleground 2015 Pics!

Started by Leon, 02 December 2015, 12:25:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leon

We've just uploaded all of the pictures from this year's event to our Facebook page here: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.669492246526366.1073741832.388912817917645&type=3 but here's a selection to tempt you!

:-bd
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Norm

Thanks, I really like the look of the two compact Napoleonic games (Blucher rules and DBN).

Techno

Steve J

Thanks for the pics leon. Certainly some games there that would have interested me :).

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Leman

Some rally good looking games there. I particularly liked the Dark Age set up with the very impressive looking thatched church.
The artist formerly known as Dour Puritan!

toxicpixie

Quote from: Norm on 02 December 2015, 05:17:50 AM
Thanks, I really like the look of the two compact Napoleonic games (Blucher rules and DBN).

Not played DBN but it looked ok from a read through, but I can recommend Blucher - it really gives a feel of big sprawling Napoleonic battles where you're worried about what Corps are doing. Combined with the Scharnhorst "mini-campaign" to generate an asymmetrical battle it really feels in period. Scharnhorst is very chalk and cheese though - it'll take a couple of goes to get coherent enough with it not to easily end up with wildly unplayable table top games!

I like the look of the cake game. Mmm, cake...
I provide a cheap, quick painting service to get you table top quality figures ready to roll - www.facebook.com/jtppainting

Molesworth

It was a great show, especially for my diet due to the absence of bacon and sausage butties  ;)

Techno

As that was your first post.......

A very warm welcome Molesworth......
Cheers - Phil (Yes.....I have seen when you actually joined..... ;) ;D.....Great to see you've taken 'the plunge'.....We're ever so friendly......And mad ;))

Ithoriel

Thanks to all who have posted pics here and elsewhere.

Had hoped to get down to the show this year but a family gathering and a free lunch was just too much temptation :)

Also, hi Molesworth! An excellent forum here, as any fule kno!
There are 100 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who can work from incomplete data

slimreidy1

Thanks for letting us put the game on Leon, it was a great day and very well organised. i have some pictures on my blog of our game and some of the others on thefollowing blog link if anyone wants to check the out:

http://www.slimreidy1.blogspot.co.uk/2015/11/battleground-2015-part-oneblucher-demo.html
http://www.slimreidy1.blogspot.co.uk/2015/12/battleground-war-games-show-part-2.html

A picture of our Blucher demo game

Leon

Quote from: mad lemmey on 02 December 2015, 07:56:55 AM
What was th cake game?

It was a demo by a cake stand we had at the show, you had to roll a couple of dice to see if the Titan could hit one of the cakes. There were extra prizes available depending on what colour sticker was underneath the cake.

It proved to be a rather busy game for most of the day!
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!