SYW Range question

Started by Nosher, 25 November 2015, 07:00:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nosher

A veterans association has approached me to see if I can create a Battle of Minden diorama as a presentation piece.

I'm thinking of doing it in 10mm. Is the range an old range of Pendraken models?

My other alternative is 28mm which I'm keen to avoid so 10mm is more attractive if there is enough pose variety as there is in newer ranges.

I'll  be modelling the 12th Foot (The Suffolk Regiment)
I don't think my wife likes me very much, when I had a heart attack she wrote for an ambulance.

Frank Carson

Leman

The range is excellent and can look spectacular:

[img][http://i1101.photobucket.com/albums/g440/dourpuritan/10mm%20SYW/IMG_1380_zps96cd3b7e.jpg[img]

Some  SYW Pendraken Austrians to give an idea of how they look en masse.
The artist formerly known as Dour Puritan!

Leman

To day photo bucket is being a prat!!

The artist formerly known as Dour Puritan!

Nosher

I don't think my wife likes me very much, when I had a heart attack she wrote for an ambulance.

Frank Carson

Nosher

Just looking through the range - are command figures included in each pack?

I note there are generic standard bearers but cant see musicians or officers other than generals and adc's?

Frank Carson

Leon

Quote from: Nosher on 26 November 2015, 12:33:32 PM
Just looking through the range - are command figures included in each pack?

Yep, all the packs come with a command set, so normally 27 foot + 1 officer, 1 standard, 1 musician.  For cavalry that would be 12 troopers + 1 officer, 1 standard, 1 musician.  There's odd exceptions to those, things like the jagers might only come with officers, but generally that covers all the packs.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

jambo1

I got the Prussian musketeer army pack plus some extra grenadiers and cavalry and I like them a lot, good range of poses and they are full of character, you can't go wrong if you go down the 10mm route. :-bd

Jim Ando

Hi
Didn't know there were any veterans of minden  left. :D

Jim

Sandinista

Quote from: Jim Ando on 26 November 2015, 08:47:30 PM
Hi
Didn't know there were any veterans of minden  left. :D

Jim

Techno?  :d   :D :D :D

Cheers
Ian