New Osprey for the SCW

Started by Leon, 03 September 2010, 03:29:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leon

www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Steve J

Too late to get in time for Colours and our SCW game :(. Anything by Zaloga is pretty good IMHO.

Leon

Dave's thinking he'll pick up a copy when he gets chance, it'd be useful for planning more stuff for that range.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

sultanbev

Got it, for a New Vanguard it is pretty good, with colour camouflage plates and some organisational details - as usual Zaloga delivers. Will be using it as reference for a painting order when he picks up the BT-5s at Leeds on Sunday!

Mark

Bernie

Also pretty good that the Spanish cockpit was not the birth of blitzkrieg, but very much a trial of an improvement in technology and reliability of armoured forces. It was also easy to see why "lessons" were not clear due to effectiveness of even the smallest A-Tank gun, the difficulty of training raw troops in tank infantry cooperation, ditto tank air ops and that most ops involved the parcelling out of a dozen or so tanks to a division. Also pretty good on the effectiveness of armoured cars. An excellent and very thought provoking read and also some nice colour plates

DaveH

I got it around November - very useful source, but I did expect that from Steven Zaloga