Glorfindel

Another excellent battle report - thank you for
taking the time.

Lovely figures and terrain and the rules sound
very interesting.

Thanks again,

Phil

Steve J

Happy to oblige Phil. The campaign has generated quite a bit of interest which is nice. I for one knew sod all about this period (other than Culloden) and was not sure it would be that interesting to game. How wrong I was! It has been great fun and is certainly full of plenty of 'what ifs?' for the wargamer.

Techno

Excellent, Steve.  8)

I notice that you managed to avoid the others taking your picture.  ;)
Cheers - Phil

Steve J

I didn't want to break the camera Phil :D ;). Wife, daughter and son photogenic, but somehow the camera just doesn't love me :(.

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

paulr

Lord Lensman of Wellington
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2022 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2023 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Are we going to get a battle fought in a mountain pass? Then you could do Cumberland Gap!
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Steve J

I'll suggest it to Dave. Then we could have some skiffle music on in the background as Donegan's Horse advance ;) :D

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Westmarcher

.... and the whole lot washed down with some Cumberland Ale!  :)

Good report (and especially interesting as I am currently reading "Sweet William or The Butcher? The Duke of Cumberland and the '45")
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.