Volksturm and Hitler Youth

Started by T Madvid, 22 October 2015, 02:55:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ithoriel

Oh dear! Football joke alert!!! :D :D :D

There are 100 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who can work from incomplete data

Techno

Hold on, his name's Michael Scott.....Not B**tion.
(Never heard of Mr Scott, either.)
Cheers - Phil

vonlacy

If we get some Volksturm and Hitler Youth could were have a street tram barricade to hide behind?  :)

Ithoriel

My post was a reference to Subedai's - I have no idea which footballer is being referenced or why.

If we're talking "don't mention the Hitler Youth" surely the prime candidate is ex-Pope Benedict who was an unwilling member but had the association brought up regularly.
There are 100 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who can work from incomplete data

fsn

Weren't they all unwilling members after 1945?   :d :d
Lord Oik of Runcorn (You may refer to me as Milord Oik)

Oik of the Year 2013, 2014; Prize for originality and 'having a go, bless him', 2015
3 votes in the 2016 Painting Competition!; 2017-2019 The Wilderness years
Oik of the Year 2020; 7 votes in the 2021 Painting Competition
11 votes in the 2022 Painting Competition (Double figures!)
2023 - the year of Gerald:
2024 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Techno

Quote from: Ithoriel on 24 October 2015, 10:21:48 AM
My post was a reference to Subedai's - I have no idea which footballer is being referenced or why.

Hi I.
The footballer is Sebastion Sweinsteiger (Of Manchester United)....

He has taken exception to a 'Nazi Doll' (Bastion) produced in Hong Kong, that bears a resemblance to him.
Cheers - Phil

Ithoriel

Thanks Phil.

Looked up the story and was amused to see the Chinese firm basically saying, "All these Germans look the same to me!" :)

GrumpyOldMan

Hello vonlacy

Quote from: vonlacy on 24 October 2015, 07:22:59 AM
If we get some Volksturm and Hitler Youth could were have a street tram barricade to hide behind?  :)

Whole tram thread here http://www.pendrakenforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,12815.0.html

Cheers

GrumpyOldMan

vonlacy

Leon

www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!