Epsilon Windmill and Pillboxes available

Started by Leon, 14 October 2015, 01:48:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leon

We've just had the latest Escenografia Epsilon stock arrive at Pendraken HQ, including these two new releases!

First up is an addition to their Normandy range, this time in the form of 3 painted pillboxes, each measuring roughly 70mm across.  Secondly we've got an excellent Spanish windmill, measuring 50mm across it's base and 100mm to the top of the roof.  This one comes in two parts to keep the windmill blades secure, so it'll need a quick bit of assembly.  As with all Epsilon products these come pre-painted and ready to go straight onto your tables!

We'll have these with us at the upcoming Fiasco show and they're up on the website in the Epsilon section here: http://www.pendraken.co.uk/Escenografia-Epsilon-buildings-c34/

EPS-NOR03: 3 x pillboxes - £16.95

EPS-ESP01: 1 x Windmill - £9.95

8)
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Womble67

The Wargames Directory

The Wargames Directory Facebook

2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

fred.

I'm liking the windmill.

3 new releases in quick succession - and I want stuff from all of them. Better get an order in quick before Leon releases some more new shineies
2011 Painting Competition - Winner!
2012 Painting Competition - 2 x Runner-Up
2016 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2017 Paint-Off - 3 x Winner!

My wife's creations: Jewellery and decorations with sparkle and shine at http://www.Etsy.com/uk/shop/ISCHIOCrafts

Leon

Quote from: fred    12df on 14 October 2015, 10:45:31 PM
3 new releases in quick succession...

I'm hoping to have some more before the end of the week as well, not figures or scenics, but things that folks at the shows might have already seen...  :-\
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!