New Flodden codes now available!

Started by Leon, 10 October 2015, 12:31:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

d_Guy

Quote from: TinyTinTroops on 17 December 2015, 03:16:12 PM
Hi Folks

Finally managed to find time to get a few pictures of the completed Flodden bases processed and onto my website, here ....

http://www.tinytintroops.co.uk/Galleries/New_Style/New_Page_09_Flodden.htm

Very impressive! Have they been used in a game yet?
Encumbered by Idjits, we pressed on

Scott Blair

Hi guys,

Flodden armies got their first public outing last Saturday at the Scottish Battlefields Trust Wargames Show held in Prestonpans. This was a display game from the Glasgow and District Wargaming Society.
If you visit www.gdws.co.uk and go to display games you will get some good pictures. The terrain had to be kept generic as have not yet organised more bespoke terrain. That will come. However did not stand in the way of a good game. We used Pike and Shotte rules for speed and ease of play. Good result delivered in a few hours. I commanded the English and Dave Watson, our club Secretary the Scots. Reversal of history this time with the Scots taking casualties to artillery fire but not being disrupted sufficiently to prevent forward momentum by fire or the boggy ground. Still English put up a hard fight and Scots were near to shaken morale, so could have gone either way.
Got lots of admiring comments and did some sales pitch for the world of 10mm!
Enjoy!
Hope to get another rerun in soon and when I do more pictures will be posted here.
Scott

fred.

Great looking big armies

Here is a taster - lots more on the link.
2011 Painting Competition - Winner!
2012 Painting Competition - 2 x Runner-Up
2016 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2017 Paint-Off - 3 x Winner!

My wife's creations: Jewellery and decorations with sparkle and shine at http://www.Etsy.com/uk/shop/ISCHIOCrafts

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

paulr

Lord Lensman of Wellington
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2022 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2023 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!