Next up for Warband?

Started by Nosher, 09 October 2015, 06:55:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nosher

If I remember rightly Wood Elves are next up for Warband. Looking forward to the Wood Dragon!

Is there any news on the next armies to undergo the Warband Treatment? Lizardmen, Dark Elves and Eldritch are all on my to do list!
I don't think my wife likes me very much, when I had a heart attack she wrote for an ambulance.

Frank Carson

Leon

Wood Elves are here with us now, so I just need to get the last of those into a production mould.  Then Phil's working on the Lizardmen at the moment so those will be next to arrive here.  After that we need to double check on a couple of the remaining ranges to make sure Phil's got enough masters to work with!

8)
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Nosher

Nice one. Lizardmen sound cool. Will flying snakes, tree elementals and forest trolls be putting in an appearance? Also intrigued to see Newtmen!
I don't think my wife likes me very much, when I had a heart attack she wrote for an ambulance.

Frank Carson

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

Thought that Phil's project was a state secret ??? - or has he been working so long that the 30 yr rule has kicked in ?

IanS
FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Lord Kermit of Birkenhead
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner