N.Ireland going to France 2016!!

Started by Fenton, 08 October 2015, 09:40:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fenton

If I were creating Pendraken I wouldn't mess about with Romans and  Mongols  I would have started with Centurions , eight o'clock, Day One!

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

Bloody KISSBALL. Blocking out an half decent tv

IanS
FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

Leman

Well I always hoped Northern Ireland was going to the Irish Republic, but if France want it they're welcome.
The artist formerly known as Dour Puritan!

petercooman

Quote from: Leman on 09 October 2015, 08:58:33 AM
Well I always hoped Northern Ireland was going to the Irish Republic, but if France want it they're welcome.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Techno

And now Wales are going, too !

Been even longer for us, Steve.

Cheers - Phil

I refer you to my previous reply. We can only hope the aussie fascist crook gets sole rights.

IanS
FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

Nosher

My thoughts on kissball are well documented and even Harvard referenced, however I couldn't help laughing yesterday when I saw a poke at our Northern Cousins and their lack of progression in the tournament.

"There you go Scotland. You've been banging on about independence. Next summer you will have the country to yourself for four weeks whilst the rest of us are in France".
I don't think my wife likes me very much, when I had a heart attack she wrote for an ambulance.

Frank Carson

Westmarcher

Quote from: Nosher on 11 October 2015, 11:01:45 AM

"There you go Scotland. You've been banging on about independence. Next summer you will have the country to yourself for four weeks whilst the rest of us are in France".

:P

It amazes me how less than 50% of a country's electorate 'banged on about independence' yet some people choose to attribute the views of a minority to the whole of a country. It appears that it is not only a Scottish thing that part of the population wants independence and the other part, a United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, but also a stance taken by many in the four nations of our great country. If ever the UK splits apart, it strikes me that it will not only be driven by Scots (and perhaps the other celtic nations later?) but also by those (mainly southern?) English who are determined to drive their celtic cousins away.

Well done in particular to Northern Ireland and Wales (because I know what it is like being part of a small nation and achieving so much) and good luck to all of the home nations including England (cough, splutter, choke) in the forthcoming tournament. As for Scotland, to paraphrase Arnie, "we'll be back." One day. I hope.  m/

I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.