Warband War Engines/Dirigibles

Started by Nosher, 05 October 2015, 06:29:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nosher

Heresy I know, but is anyone tinkering with War Engines and Dirigibles for warband?

Kallistra have some very nice steam tanks, armoured cars and a ratman Hot Air Baloon, not to mention dwarven gyrocopter bombers......
I don't think my wife likes me very much, when I had a heart attack she wrote for an ambulance.

Frank Carson

Techno

I'm sure I made/tweaked some dwarven 'gyros' for Leon.
Cheers - Phil

Nosher

Quote from: Techno on 05 October 2015, 07:01:36 PM
I'm sure I made/tweaked some dwarven 'gyros' for Leon.
Cheers - Phil

True but they have BOMBERS and Steam Tanks and i cant resist tinkering :d
I don't think my wife likes me very much, when I had a heart attack she wrote for an ambulance.

Frank Carson

Techno

Fair enough, Matey !  :)
Cheers - Phil

Orcs

Pendraken do a Ratmat Airboat and a dwarf Steam armoured car in the old range too
The cynics are right nine times out of ten. -Mencken, H. L.

Life is not a matter of holding good cards, but of playing a poor hand well. - Robert Louis Stevenson

Leon

We've got the Dwarf armoured car (code FD21) and revamped Gyro's, Ratmen airboat (code FR15), Chariot (FR16) and a Gnome armoured chariot thingy (code FGN4).  I think Kallistra have most of those as well, plus some of their own they've added?

Currently we don't have any plans for more/new stuff, as the Warband rules don't have anything beyond chariots and the gyro's in the army lists.  Once all of the armies have been released, and if there's requests for it, we could look at doing some and ask Steve to knock up some values/info for them.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!