Pendraken Miniatures Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
24 October 2020, 09:59:11 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Libertad!, our Spanish Civil War supplement is now available!
308742 Posts in 17956 Topics by 2266 Members
Latest Member: michaelk
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  Pendraken Miniatures Forum
|-+  Pendraken Releases, Requests and Photos!
| |-+  Requests
| | |-+  Napoleonic/Mid 19th C. Requests
| | | |-+  Leon026's (obligatory) request thread!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Leon026's (obligatory) request thread!  (Read 3345 times)
Leon026
Lieutenant

« on: 05 October 2015, 05:06:59 PM »

Some of my suggestions to give sculptors even MORE(!!) work for the existing Napoleonics range. Some may have already been mentioned....?

- Skirmishing cavalry, of the Hussar, Uhlan, Dragoon or Chasseurs-a-Cheval variety (preference for firing from horseback). One type per nation would be great.
- Added variety to the existing range of cavalry: charging figure with sabre pointing forward (ie charging figure for dragoon and chasseurs-a-cheval, for example)
- additional mounted officers (hussar, chasseurs, infantry, etc). Yes, I know MM does them but I don't like their horse sculpts....
- French Elite line infantry with shako cords (addition of shako cords to the current line of elite line infantry. I know, I can do them with string but.... ). We can always trim the plumes for pompoms with a clipper.
- French Light infantry with shako cords (addition of shako cords to the current line of light infantry. I know, I can do them with string but.... )
- Line Elite infantry in greatcoats, firing (currently only marching versions exist).
- French line lancers
- French national guard (line infantry with bicorne)

Leon
Viscount

« Reply #1 on: 07 June 2016, 12:17:19 AM »

Votes added!

Cool

www.pendraken.co.uk - Home to over 3500 products of shiny 10mm goodness!
www.minibits.net - MDF bases, Vallejo paints, I-94 decals, Red Vectors MDF buildings, Crossover Miniatures, Militia Miniatures and more!
Chad
Colonel

« Reply #2 on: 08 June 2016, 07:48:52 PM »

"Line Infantry with bicorne"

For what years between 1792-1815?

Leon026
Lieutenant

« Reply #3 on: 09 September 2016, 10:37:11 AM »

Sorry for the late reply!

Yes, it would be for that period, to represent conscripts and the national guard, and early pre-1805 troops.

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: