War of the Pacific SAP2 Foot in jacket, kepi

Started by KTravlos, 02 October 2015, 09:15:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KTravlos

Good Day to all

Can anybody tell me if this pack comes with command? Also any pictures would be appreciated.

With Respect
KTravlos

petercooman

jambo1

No pictures I'm afraid but just not long purchased a pack of these guys and you do indeed get a command pack, I got officer, drummer and two flag bearers. Hope this helps.

KTravlos

Peter, thanks for reminding me of that nice post. Unfortunately he is using the straight army packs that do not include it.

Jambo. Thanks. If you could ever get a picture I would be thankful. I want to see if the would work well for the Greek Line Infantry of 1897

jambo1

Not too sure if they would work for the Greek army, the command figures have havelocks, don't know if you could paint them out or scrape them away.

GrumpyOldMan

Hello KT

How about the Russo-Japanese Japanese infantry or at least the officers:-

(Painting comp entry by stephenopolisIV)

Cheers

GrumpyOldMan

KTravlos

Thank you both.

Havelocks are an issue. But let me ask about the infantry. Do you think that is good match. I can ask for different officers as a custom order.

GrumpnyOldMan

If I can hide the gaiters, they might fit the bill.

GrumpyOldMan

Hello KT

I think that the gaiters wouldn't be too hard to paint over. Some more pics are available from TwoMarshals blog:-

http://twomarshals.blogspot.com.au/search/label/rjw

Cheers

GrumpyOldMan

KTravlos

Tried to look at 10mm WWII Greek ranges for potential Evzones. :( Unfortunately the only range has only infantry in great-coats.