What is happening with BKC?

Started by Leon, 01 October 2015, 12:37:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Womble67

Quote from: vonlacy on 24 April 2016, 12:23:17 AM
Any news on when the new edition of BKC will be available?

Yeah I'd  be interested to know. Can't wait to get my hands on the new edition

Take care

Andy
The Wargames Directory

The Wargames Directory Facebook

2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Leon

Quote from: vonlacy on 24 April 2016, 12:23:17 AM
Any news on when the new edition of BKC will be available?

Quote from: Womble67 on 24 April 2016, 09:33:55 AM
Yeah I'd  be interested to know. Can't wait to get my hands on the new edition

We'll have an update coming soon, should be in this month's newsletter.

8)
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Leon

Just another update for everyone:

- The text is being looked over by a few folks, plus being playtested as well, just to make sure everything's OK before we finalise it.
- We're using a new (to me!) piece of software for BKC, so I've been getting to grips with that and putting together the basic formatting.
- I've been trawling through 1000's of WWII photos so that we've got some nice images to put in the book.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Womble67

Sounds good looking forward to this being released

Take care

Andy
The Wargames Directory

The Wargames Directory Facebook

2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

robjohn14

Quickie - will BKC new version be available on Wargames Vault as a pdf please?  (Like Warband is)

Techno

Can't answer that myself...er....Rob ?....But Leon will be back soon.

As that was your first post.....A very warm welcome to the madhouse forum.  ;)

Cheers - Phil

fsn

And a warm welcome from me too, Mr John.

I know nothing of these thing of which you speak. To me BKC is Bacon, Kale and Corn, which is my favourite salad.

Lord Oik of Runcorn (You may refer to me as Milord Oik)

Oik of the Year 2013, 2014; Prize for originality and 'having a go, bless him', 2015
3 votes in the 2016 Painting Competition!; 2017-2019 The Wilderness years
Oik of the Year 2020; 7 votes in the 2021 Painting Competition
11 votes in the 2022 Painting Competition (Double figures!)
2023 - the year of Gerald:
2024 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Leon

Quote from: robjohn14 on 02 June 2016, 11:17:12 AM
Quickie - will BKC new version be available on Wargames Vault as a pdf please?  (Like Warband is)

Yep, it will be.  We might look at adding the older versions to Wargame Vault as well, for those who still want to play them.

robert

Thanks for the reply Leon - and also to Techno and FSN - I am in fact quite an old member compared to the Rob John who I was masquerading as - I re joined and used a different email address - didn't mean to do that so have asked for robjohn14 to be exterminated - sorry for my confusion!
That is the sort of bloody nonsense up with which I will not put - Winston Churchill

fsn

Awww! Well, hello again Robert.  :D
Lord Oik of Runcorn (You may refer to me as Milord Oik)

Oik of the Year 2013, 2014; Prize for originality and 'having a go, bless him', 2015
3 votes in the 2016 Painting Competition!; 2017-2019 The Wilderness years
Oik of the Year 2020; 7 votes in the 2021 Painting Competition
11 votes in the 2022 Painting Competition (Double figures!)
2023 - the year of Gerald:
2024 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Schlesien

I look forward to finding out how the artillery resolution has improved.  I currently reduce the amount of artillery to speed up play.

Superscribe

Hi

Any update please for expected release date of the new rules (for purchase and for PDF download)?

Regards

Chris

Leon

The finalising of the text is taking a bit longer than planned as we're wanting to make sure everything is perfect before we move to print.  We'll be working through a few more edits over the rest of this month, hopefully with a view to a final draft before August.

cardophillipo

Looking forward to getting a copy of the new BKC rules  :)

What's happening with CWC?

Cheers

Richard P  :)

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

Who let you in ????

Likewise, anything on CWC ?

IanS
FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Lord Kermit of Birkenhead
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021