Previous topic - Next topic

bigjackmac

I am so confused...  ;)

V/R,
Jack

fsn

01 October 2015, 06:10:09 PM #31 Last Edit: 01 October 2015, 06:11:56 PM by fsn
I think that just means you're normal.

But in a nutshell, at a quarter past 3, Techno made some Aztec figures that fought at the Battle of Flodden and ate Cheese and Pickle Sandwiches.

Lord Oik of Runcorn (You may refer to me as Milord Oik)

Oik of the Year 2013, 2014; Prize for originality and 'having a go, bless him', 2015
3 votes in the 2016 Painting Competition!; 2017-2019 The Wilderness years
Oik of the Year 2020; 7 votes in the 2021 Painting Competition
11 votes in the 2022 Painting Competition (Double figures!)
2023 - the year of Gerald:
2024 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Yingtongyingtongtiddleeyepo!
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Techno

Quote from: bigjackmac on 01 October 2015, 05:15:36 PM
I am so confused...  ;) V/R, Jack

Don't worry, Jack....I didn't get that one either.  X_X
Cheers - Phil

Leon

It was of them cryptic clue thingies...  :-\
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

bigjackmac

"It was of them cryptic clue thingies..."

I was going to say 'I like cheese and pickle sandwiches,' but if that's some sort of code, there's not telling what you guys just set me up for!!!   ;D

V/R,
Jack

Ithoriel

Battle of Flodden
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"The Battle of Flodden or Flodden Field or occasionally Battle of Branxton (Brainston Moor) was a conflict between the Kingdom of England and the Kingdom of Scotland. The battle was fought in the county of Northumberland in northern England on 9 September 1513, between an invading Scots army under King James IV and an English army commanded by the Earl of Surrey. It was a decisive English victory. In terms of troop numbers, it was the largest battle fought between the two Kingdoms. James IV was killed in the battle, becoming the last monarch from the British Isles to suffer such a death."

Off to make a cheese and Branston pickle sandwich now :-)
There are 100 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who can work from incomplete data

Leon

www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Techno

Ooooooooh !

Now I understand.
Cheers - Phil (Can't stand cheese and pickle......YUK !)

fsn

Lord Oik of Runcorn (You may refer to me as Milord Oik)

Oik of the Year 2013, 2014; Prize for originality and 'having a go, bless him', 2015
3 votes in the 2016 Painting Competition!; 2017-2019 The Wilderness years
Oik of the Year 2020; 7 votes in the 2021 Painting Competition
11 votes in the 2022 Painting Competition (Double figures!)
2023 - the year of Gerald:
2024 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Gouda and mango chutney here today.. ;)
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

Quote from: mad lemmey on 02 October 2015, 08:35:22 AM
Gouda and mango chutney here today.. ;)

Please gargle and brush yer teef.

IanS
FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Lord Kermit of Birkenhead
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

skywalker

Wenslydale and Mango Chutney.................marketed as a "Wallice and Gromit" by a cafe in Darlington.

LOVELY  :) :) :)

Ithoriel

Wound up making mushroom and blue cheese rolls ... at around midnight! Sweet dreams are made of this :)
There are 100 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who can work from incomplete data

Duke Speedy of Leighton