Pics of the SCW masters!

Started by Leon, 29 August 2010, 04:39:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leon

29 August 2010, 04:39:55 PM Last Edit: 18 September 2010, 05:12:35 PM by Leon
The Carlists masters arrived yesterday, so here's some pics, I know 'Nosher' was asking about these a while back!  We're a bit busy with shows for the next fortnight, so we'll get these ready for the October releases, along with a load more SCW stuff.

Foot kneeling / Foot running / Bomber / NCO:

Officer / Ensign with crucifix standard / Hotchkiss M1914 team:

Cavalry, rifle helmet / Cavalry, rifle, isabellina / Officer, cap:
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

nikharwood

Pruneau

Boardgames: MMP ACW, ASL ᴥ BKC & SSOM - WW2 (In development) ᴥ Flying Lead - Sci-Fi: Shocktroops, Pulp, Spugs ᴥ WH - Greenskins, Dwarfs

http://hiording.blogspot.com - http://runequestfun.blogspot.com - http://secondsquadonme.blogspot.com

ʎɐqə ɯoɹɟ pɹɐoqʎəʞ ɐ ʎnq ı əɯıʇ ʇsɐl əɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

Nosher

Mighty fine ;) you have got to just love the Crucifix Standard - nice touch!

Now, why did you want to go and do that?

There's me so impressed by my recent purchase of those mighty impressive 100YW French and English that I'm now looking at scaling down from 15mm to 10mm for Napoleonics. I have my first list drawn up to give me a couple of Lasalle Brigades per side (Russian and French) and you go an release these little beauties. :o

Are you deliberately trying to financially ruin me ;D

Sense and sensibility may have to kick in and i might have to purchase the SCW range first and carry on gaming Naps in 15mm until the other side of Christmas

I don't think my wife likes me very much, when I had a heart attack she wrote for an ambulance.

Frank Carson

Leon

Here's some artillery crews which arrived today:

Regular Army:

Militia:

International Brigade:
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Steve J

Once again, some really nice figures that will find a place in many forces I'm sure.

Leon

And we also received another load of SCW from the designer.  There's a couple more items to be done next month, but we're nearing completion with this range now!

Regulares Team Leader and a couple of artillery crew:

Regulares mortar crews, and a generic Team Leader in foul weather gear:

Generic Art/Mortar crews in foul weather gear:

Another mortar crewman and an MG team, in foul weather gear:

Mounted in foul weather gear:

nikharwood

Those are lovely - I can see the foul weather gear being used on the Eastern Front too...nice  8)

fred.

They're funky. Some look like they will be generally useful. Coolio.
2011 Painting Competition - Winner!
2012 Painting Competition - 2 x Runner-Up
2016 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2017 Paint-Off - 3 x Winner!

My wife's creations: Jewellery and decorations with sparkle and shine at http://www.Etsy.com/uk/shop/ISCHIOCrafts

Sandinista

I can the the mounted troops making their way into my VBCW forces, very nice  :)

Leon

We've just got these through, some more SCW in foul weather gear and a couple of Republican Infantry in Adrian helmets.

From left - Firing, greatcoat, balaklava / Running at trail, hood raised / Bomber, throwing grenade / NCO, MP28, greatcoat and helmet:

From left - Officer, pointing / Ensign, greatcoat / Running, 1936 Reg. jacket, Adrian helmet / At ready, cazadora, Adrian helmet:

Leon

Franco and co. arrived here this week, so here's the commanders for your SCW armies!

From left to right: General Miaja / Lt Col. V Copic / General Franco / General Yague / aide / RTO

We've also got a few casualty markers for the Regular Army, Militia, Regulares and the Guardia Civil.

mollinary

Wow!  Those are amazing, love the poses, Franco is instantly recognisable.
Raising the bar for other periods -  what about ECW personalities, after all there is only one letter different??!
Mollinary
2021 Painting Competition - Winner!
2022 Painting Competition - 2 x Runner-Up!

republic of tolworth

OOO nice!

I can see those with a bit of work landing on the VBCW battlefield 8)
League of the dayglow Aztec Empire.