Pics of the SCW masters!

Started by Leon, 29 August 2010, 04:39:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Setsugen

So beatiful the new minis!I buy it !

It can be posible to make(in future)the minis of  Durruti,Lister,George Orwell  or  Millan Astray(and the goat of the Spanish Legion)?.

It will be  amazing to play with George Orwell or Durriti.

thanks a lot!

Leon

We've just had these come through the Pendraken letterbox, so here's a quick pic.  From left we've got:

- Pack horse carrying M1914 Hotchkiss MG
- Cavalryman leading the pack horse
- Cavalryman with LMG rig.

I'm sure the pack horse will be a useful addition to all sorts of scenarios.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

republic of tolworth

Leon!

Stop it!

That will fit in well for VBCW  :'( :D
League of the dayglow Aztec Empire.

Dickie255

Nice figures especially the pack horse. Yeah, they would nicely supplement the pack horses from the fantasy range to form an Imperial baggage train winding its way along the Khyber Pass. It looks like another good item to add to a future order along with.........

Natxo

Really nice figures.
It is an interesting addition to the range and a very important, one. I hope you will do something similar for the ww2 ranges with cavalry miniatures.

I´m sure I will need some of these.

Squirrel

Quote from: republic of tolworth on 20 June 2011, 10:53:56 PM
Leon!

Stop it!

That will fit in well for VBCW  :'( :D

Sigh ........ I need a bigger piece of paper for my VBCW wants list =)

More great stuff!

Cheers,

Kev

lentulus

That cavalryman in sidecap might have quite a few uses is a WWII Red Army unit as well.

Dropship Horizon

Just wanted to say that it's getting harder and harder to resist these SCW figures. I have 28s, 20's and 15s, but there's something about this 10mm SCW range that really speaks to me.

Even the newly resculpted Peter Pig 15mm minis can't match these for accuracy and sheer character.

Cheers
Mark

Leon

Quote from: Dropship Horizon on 21 January 2012, 01:36:05 AM
Just wanted to say that it's getting harder and harder to resist these SCW figures. I have 28s, 20's and 15s, but there's something about this 10mm SCW range that really speaks to me.

Even the newly resculpted Peter Pig 15mm minis can't match these for accuracy and sheer character.

Not to tempt you or anything, but we'll be adding some more vehicles to the range this year, along with a couple more foot varieties hopefully...

:D
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Steve J

I highly recommend these as a starting point as they are lovely figures with wonderful detail. They will be making an appearance this afternoon in another AVBCW battle, so keep an eye for them in a future AAR.

http://www.pendraken.co.uk/Inter-War-c18/SCW-Militia-Isabelino-Early-Falangist-sc187/

Dropship Horizon

Thing is I have a huge collection of 15mm SCW, a medium collecton of 20's and loads of 28mm Anarchists - plus my eyes are a bit past it these days and even 15 is starting to be a struggle.

However, having said that- I still remember fondly that first Wargame Developments 1/200 SCW game way back when - and that 1/200 Vietnam game where one of the players demanded to phone the President to get a bombing run on the Cambodian side of the river......

But with The Late Queen out of the market these days - maybe 10mm is the way to go - multiple bases, easy painting and scenery is a doddle to make!

Cheers
Mark

Paint it Pink

Quote from: Leon on 20 June 2011, 10:18:17 PM
We've just had these come through the Pendraken letterbox, so here's a quick pic.  From left we've got:

- Pack horse carrying M1914 Hotchkiss MG
- Cavalryman leading the pack horse
- Cavalryman with LMG rig.

I'm sure the pack horse will be a useful addition to all sorts of scenarios.

I see another purchase at Salute this year...

I'm mystic like that.  :D
Unlike some people, I feel under no obligation to pretend that only one war-gaming scale is true, and that any others 6mm/10mm/15mm/25mm are mistaken; or that I know better than people themselves what is right for them to use. The point is precisely for all war-gamers to decide for themselves.

http://panther6actual.blogspot.com/
http://ashleyrpollard.blogspot.co.uk/

Leon

Quote from: Paint it Pink on 21 January 2012, 01:03:16 PM
I see another purchase at Salute this year...

I'm mystic like that.  :D

I'm hoping to have those in the March releases I think, it's just finding the time to get things moulded at the moment.

Dropship Horizon

Are you interested in a Republican (International Brigade) mule mounted Maxim HMG team? If yes, I'll scan the photo and email you.

Cheers
Mark