Pics of the SCW masters!

Started by Leon, 29 August 2010, 04:39:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steve J

Sandinista

Quote from: republic of tolworth on 29 January 2011, 11:13:47 AM
I can see those with a bit of work landing on the VBCW battlefield 8)
To be shot by the Smiths Dock militia  ;) :D

Leon

Quote from: mollinary on 29 January 2011, 10:57:35 AM
what about ECW personalities, after all there is only one letter different??!

Always a possibility, the suggestions for FPW personalities resulted in figures being produced, so this is probably one for the Requests board.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

nikharwood

Excellent stuff - as mollinary says, Franco is spot-on  8)

Setsugen

Wow!thats great.

Its a big thing to make more special the battles.

The next battle in my table it will be epic!   :D :D

Setsugen

A new miniature ;very great to play; it can be Lister,Durruti,Queipo,El campesino or  Millan Astray.

Another great idea for my its make a miniatures of civils(woman,children,cleric,)and other of wounded and dead(both sides republicans and nacionales)

Bye

(sorry by my english)

Leon

Quote from: Setsugen on 31 January 2011, 06:59:54 PM
A new miniature ;very great to play; it can be Lister,Durruti,Queipo,El campesino or  Millan Astray.

Another great idea for my its make a miniatures of civils(woman,children,cleric,)and other of wounded and dead(both sides republicans and nacionales)

Bye

(sorry by my english)

We've got the casualty figures as well, I didn't take any pics though, as they're hard to photo!
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Setsugen

31 January 2011, 07:03:56 PM #22 Last Edit: 31 January 2011, 07:09:48 PM by Setsugen
Quote from: Leon on 31 January 2011, 07:01:07 PM
We've got the casualty figures as well, I didn't take any pics though, as they're hard to photo!

O_O!

Perfect!thanks!

And a casualties of requetes????

republic of tolworth

Looks like more votes for civilians and armed civilians ;)
League of the dayglow Aztec Empire.

Leon

Quote from: Setsugen on 31 January 2011, 07:03:56 PM
And a casualties of requetes????

Just these - "casualty markers for the Regular Army, Militia, Regulares and the Guardia Civil", but at this scale I'm sure you could adapt them for the Carlists.

republic of tolworth

Any idea when these will be cast and ready?
League of the dayglow Aztec Empire.

Sandinista

Quote from: republic of tolworth on 31 January 2011, 07:43:24 PM

With all that drooling you're in danger of becoming the swamp of Tolworth  ;)

Leon

Quote from: republic of tolworth on 31 January 2011, 07:43:24 PM

Rough estimate would be March releases I'd think.  We're hoping to have some more Nap codes ready, and it'd be good to get the SCW finished off as well.

carl

When they are available will they be a pack in their own right as a mixed pack?
I presume they will be listed on the SCW web page as Personalities?

Carl

Leon

Quote from: carl on 07 February 2011, 08:30:51 PM
When they are available will they be a pack in their own right as a mixed pack?
I presume they will be listed on the SCW web page as Personalities?

Carl

Yep, I'd think so, or a SCW Misc section, cos I might put the casualties in there as well.