Panhard 178 A/C!

Started by Leon, 02 December 2011, 02:09:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leon

We picked up this little model at the Smoggycon show last weekend, which should fill a little gap in the WW2 French lists.

Panhard 178 A/C:

www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

Can also be used by Germans - and on railways. Also in indo-china - along with CHAFFEE, CENTURION......

Serious again - there is another larger turret with 47mm and it can be on rail wheels - Germans again.

IanS
FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

Aart Brouwer

Nice-e-e!

Looks like candy. And it probably will be - eye candy.  ;)

Cheers,
Aart
Sadly no longer with us - RIP (1958-2013)

"No, I do not have Orcs, Riders of Rohan, Dark Elves, Skaven, Kroot Mercenaries Battle Tech, HeroClix, Gangs of Mega-City One or many-horned f****** genetic-mechanoid arse-faced pigmen from the Purple Pustule of Tharg T bloody M." (Harry Pearson, Achtung Schweinehund!)

GordonY

Well thats my Recce units sorted, now hows about some mortars?

Gordon

Gordon - like the optomisum but there at least 7 organisations of Recce - only one of which uses the Panhard - all those AMR's, AML's etc.

IanS
FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

GordonY

In BKC (which is what I play) Recce is normally a single A/C, so I'm happy that there is one now.

nikharwood

Looking good...only a matter of time now until I do early war Blitzkrieg into France  :d

Aart Brouwer

Quote from: nikharwood on 02 December 2011, 09:52:39 PM
Looking good...only a matter of time now until I do early war Blitzkrieg into France  :d

Same here. I'm rounding off my early Soviet and German armies, then it's on to the Meuse and Dunkirk (all in the best possible taste of course).

Cheers,
Aart
Sadly no longer with us - RIP (1958-2013)

"No, I do not have Orcs, Riders of Rohan, Dark Elves, Skaven, Kroot Mercenaries Battle Tech, HeroClix, Gangs of Mega-City One or many-horned f****** genetic-mechanoid arse-faced pigmen from the Purple Pustule of Tharg T bloody M." (Harry Pearson, Achtung Schweinehund!)