1000pt Army Packs

Started by DoctorDuckButter, 15 September 2015, 03:56:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DoctorDuckButter

Hello All,

I was on the War Store's Website and they seem to have a product for both Romans and Carthaginians that are 1000pt Armies. Two questions, one, what comes in these packs, two, what games point cost are these related to?

Thanks in Advance.

Techno

Hi Doc.

Sorry...I can't answer your question, myself....But there'll be someone along shortly (I'm sure) to give you the info you need.
As that was you first post....A very warm welcome to the forum.  :-h

Cheers - Phil

petercooman

They are for warmaster ancients according to this thread.

http://www.pendrakenforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,2999.0.html

I don't know what's in them though, as they are not listed (or i can't find them) in the pendraken catalog online  :-\

DoctorDuckButter

Ah, that answers most of my question. I was planning on doing a Warmaster Armies with the ability to play Hail Caesar too. Those might be perfect.

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Lord Kermit of Birkenhead
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Leon

Hi Doc, welcome to the Forum!

As Peter says, they were put together for the WM Ancients rules, but as the sales had been very slow in recent years, we've removed them from our website.  We can still put them together for you though, not a problem, and you can either order through the Warstore or by email to us direct. 

The actual contents lists are still from our old Carthage/Roman ranges, so we would have to swop them over to the new codes for you.

CARTHAGE
5 units of African infantry (150 figures)
1 unit of Gallic warband (24)
2 units of Skirmishers (48)
2 units of Heavy cavalry (24)
3 units of Numidian light cavalry (27)
1 unit of Elephants (3)
1 General and 1 leader

REPUBLICAN ROMAN
5 units of Hastatii/Principes (150 figures)
2 units of Triarii (60)
3 units of Allied infantry (72)
3 units of Skirmishers (72)
1 unit of Heavy cavalry (12)
2 units of Light cavalry (18)
General and tribune

www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

DoctorDuckButter

Thanks for the quick reply, I really like you ranges and I am most likely going to be poking around the forums asking a few questions from people who have blazed the trail before me.

Ithoriel

Quote from: DoctorDuckButter on 17 September 2015, 11:23:05 PM
Thanks for the quick reply, I really like you ranges and I am most likely going to be poking around the forums asking a few questions from people who have blazed the trail before me.

That's mostly what we're here for! Well, that and the silly stuff :)
There are 100 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who can work from incomplete data

Leon

Quote from: DoctorDuckButter on 17 September 2015, 11:23:05 PM

No worries, give us a shout if there's anything else we can help with.

8)
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!