2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

serenity77

one i got stuck into building last night a british skyship

Techno

Now, that IS fun !

Superb bit of kit ! :-bd

Cheers - Phil

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

serenity77

thinking of a german version but vtol engines useing some pendraken ww1 germans in gas masks as deck crew

Steve J

Now that is very cool 8). Having just watched the original 'War of the Worlds' on telly, very tempted to give this period a go...

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

Nice stuff - course it will NEVER FLY.

IanS.
FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Lord Kermit of Birkenhead
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

serenity77

wip flying saucer hanger bay

serenity77

well decided cans sleep so started to build

Techno

Duke Speedy of Leighton

2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Terry37

I am a big fan of weird world war, and have in the works an American and a German army for WWI based on The Great Undead War Series - "By the Blood of Heroes" and "On Her Majesty's Behalf" by Joseph Nassise. Some really fun possibilities from his stories, and my being a HotT gamer, I've worked up a couple of fun army lists.

Terry
"My heart has joined the thousand for a friend stopped running today." Mr. Richard Adams

Sunray

And there was me thinking my 1950s East and West Ruritania was weird.  With its  once Imperial capital city,  Strelsau partitioned in two with the Hentzuaburg  Gate near the Wall in the Easter Sector.

Neither East or West Ruritania are members of NATO or Warsaw Pact, but the Eastern lot have more than a passing resemblance to ...those cute little North Korans taking shape on Phil's bench...... And  they have a large force of T-34/85s ...

The western lot are relatively weak in AFVs. Ex- British armoured cars, a  few Cromwells and Comets.

Let's hope the UN resolution goes through (+1) ! 

Duke Speedy of Leighton

The west are allied closely to the Austrians, but are still upset about the partition of Zenda!

Sunray

Post war Austrians had.  Wait for it: T 34s and M24s !  What a combo.