Previous topic - Next topic

Anyone fancy doing a competition in Plymouth

Yes
3 (30%)
No
7 (70%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Roxxy

Hello all, our club now has 5 plus members playing Warband regularly and have the go ahead to put on a WB completion at Plymouth war games show next early February over the week end anyone interested. Would be over two day using 120x60mm bases, so you can use any size of figures up to 25mm. We have approx 8 players already. Cheers.

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

No - mainly cause it's too bloody far.

IanS
FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Lord Kermit of Birkenhead
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

Ithoriel

Alas, too far for me too but all the best with it - remember we need pictures because pictures se... no, wait! ... because we're interested in how it goes and might get some inspiration for our own armies! :)
There are 100 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who can work from incomplete data

jambo1

Way too far for me but all the best for this, hope it's a great success. :-bd

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Too far for me to get away with I'm afraid, but I wish you all the best. 8)
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Nosher

I don't think my wife likes me very much, when I had a heart attack she wrote for an ambulance.

Frank Carson

Roxxy

Quote from: Ithoriel on 08 September 2015, 03:17:47 PM
Alas, too far for me too but all the best with it - remember we need pictures because pictures se... no, wait! ... because we're interested in how it goes and might get some inspiration for our own armies! :)

We now have 8 people playing so the comp is on, format to be 5 games over 2 days with any size figures fitting a 120x60mm bases. Three army list same or different armies that can be chosen from for each game. All welcome to come and join in. We are a friendly bunch so if it's all about winning don't bother. :D

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Techno

Hope it goes really well !
Cheers - Phil

Orcs

Sorry, too far from me.

Good luck though
The cynics are right nine times out of ten. -Mencken, H. L.

Life is not a matter of holding good cards, but of playing a poor hand well. - Robert Louis Stevenson

Leon

Quote from: Roxxy on 25 October 2015, 11:09:37 PM
We now have 8 people playing so the comp is on, format to be 5 games over 2 days with any size figures fitting a 120x60mm bases. Three army list same or different armies that can be chosen from for each game. All welcome to come and join in. We are a friendly bunch so if it's all about winning don't bother. :D

Excellent, drop me an email and we'll see about sorting some prizes for you.

8)
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

paulr

Quote from: Leon on 26 October 2015, 05:27:33 PM
Excellent, drop me an email and we'll see about sorting some prizes for you.

8)

Well done that man =D>

Definitely too far for me ;) and not really my thing :-/

Hope it goes well
Lord Lensman of Wellington
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2022 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2023 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Roxxy

Quote from: Roxxy on 08 September 2015, 09:34:52 AM
Hello all, our club now has 5 plus members playing Warband regularly and have the go ahead to put on a WB completion at Plymouth war games show next early February over the week end anyone interested. Would be over two day using 120x60mm bases, so you can use any size of figures up to 25mm. We have approx 8 players already. Cheers.
Well the competition went well, got a few coverts, hope to see them join in next year. Tried attaching photos but wouldn't take them. Will do write up soon. A big thanks to Pendraken for the prizes. We are thinking of doing a comp mid year at our club in Glos if anyone is interested.

Luddite

http://www.durhamwargames.co.uk/
http://luddite1811.blogspot.co.uk/

"It is by tea alone i set my mind in motion.  It is by the juice of Typhoo my thoughs acquire speed the teeth acquire stains, the stains serve as a warning.  It is by tea alone i set my mind in motion."

"The secret we should never let the gamemasters know is that they don't need any rules." - Gary Gygax
"Maybe emu trampling created the desert?" - FierceKitty

2012 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

"I have become inappropriately excited by the thought of a compendium of OOBs." FSN

Tawa

I've only just seen this  ;D

How's the growth of Warband going?  :D
Well that went down like a lead baboon......

O.P.E (Oik of the Pendraken Empire) - 2015 Honours List.