Waterloo British released (Part 2)!

Started by Leon, 07 September 2015, 12:36:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leon

Quote from: paulr on 07 September 2015, 11:34:08 PM

Probably not the best place to stand when lighting it, but it does show off the figure ;)

I did take a shot of it with him behind the rocket, but it didn't look quite right for some reason.  And I like that he's leaning slightly to the left with a bit of an unsure expression on his face...

:D
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

paulr

Lord Lensman of Wellington
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2022 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2023 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

GrumpyOldMan

Hi All

Hmmm....

With the rocket and German WW1 Jaegers possibly a VBCW Post Office Rocket troop (from the 28mm equivalent):-

Just a thought  :).

Cheers

GrumpyOldMan

toxicpixie

I provide a cheap, quick painting service to get you table top quality figures ready to roll - www.facebook.com/jtppainting

pierre the shy

Quote from: toxicpixie link= :otopic=12729.msg175737#msg175737 date=1441669372
Now *that's* tempting!

Owwww rockets  8)

now just need some 1812 Americans and I'm off to the Chesapeake and "the rockets red glare" :)
Though much is taken, much abides; and though
we are not now that strength which in old days
moved earth and heaven, that which we are, we are.

Leon

We've got the revamped Austrian rockets moulded up as well, so they might be a better option for conversions.  I'll be photo'ing them later this week or early next.

8)
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

mollinary

Hi Leon,
Didn't I send you a photo of the Austrian rockets you kindly sent me to allow us to do the next game for the Koniggratz book?

Mollinary
2021 Painting Competition - Winner!
2022 Painting Competition - 2 x Runner-Up!

Steve J

Leon

Quote from: mollinary on 08 September 2015, 10:46:50 AM
Hi Leon,
Didn't I send you a photo of the Austrian rockets you kindly sent me to allow us to do the next game for the Koniggratz book?

Mollinary

Yep, you did indeed!  I've attached it below, and I'll be getting the website photo done next week probably.