crisis

Started by petercooman, 07 November 2015, 07:52:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

petercooman

So, didn't make it this year, eagerly awaiting piccies!!!

jimduncanuk

Quote from: petercooman on 07 November 2015, 07:52:24 PM
So, didn't make it this year, eagerly awaiting piccies!!!
They'll still be in the bar!
My Ego forbids a signature.

petercooman

petercooman

Not mine obviously, but found these picture reports on the web, and thought i'd share:

http://murphysheroes.nl/?p=5343
http://murphysheroes.nl/?p=5390

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Ithoriel

Some great photos and some gorgeous looking games! Nice to see members of SESWC there putting on a game. Not that I get along to the club these days.
There are 100 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who can work from incomplete data

jimduncanuk

Quote from: Ithoriel on 08 November 2015, 08:21:17 PM

Some great photos and some gorgeous looking games! Nice to see members of SESWC there putting on a game. Not that I get along to the club these days.

I've been to Crisis more often in the last three or four years more than I have been to the SESWC club in the same time period.

I'm getting quite 'fussy' in my old age, or maybe I've always been fussy but it shows more now.
My Ego forbids a signature.

Westmarcher

Some great looking games/displays there. Might have to pay another visit to Belgium some time in the future.

Quote from: jimduncanuk on 08 November 2015, 08:31:33 PM
I'm getting quite 'fussy' in my old age, or maybe I've always been fussy but it shows more now.

Well, maybe so, but the older we get, maybe the less time we have time to phfaff about.*  :)

* and that's no excuse for not being nice to people while we're at it!.
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.

Techno

Some awesomely fine tables on show.  8)
Cheers - Phil

Steve J

As always some stunning tables on display.