Loads of 20th C. masters!

Started by Leon, 29 August 2015, 02:47:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

old smokie

QuoteLeon the wheels on the M17 are the wrong way round

thats to confuse the enemy  ;D

GrumpyOldMan

Hi

Do we have a rough ETA for the WW2 French yet? I'm just putting together an order (before the Australian dollar falls through the floor) and I'm just wondering if it's worth waiting for that little bit of extra time :-\.

Incidentally, is the 25mm Hotchkiss crewman just wearing a tunic or a greatcoat? It looks like a tunic from the photo. I want to put one of the below together using WW1 ME heads and a converted loader:-

Cheers

GrumpyOldMan

Leon

Quote from: GrumpyOldMan on 01 September 2015, 01:01:48 AM
Do we have a rough ETA for the WW2 French yet? I'm just putting together an order (before the Australian dollar falls through the floor) and I'm just wondering if it's worth waiting for that little bit of extra time :-\.

Incidentally, is the 25mm Hotchkiss crewman just wearing a tunic or a greatcoat? It looks like a tunic from the photo. I want to put one of the below together using WW1 ME heads and a converted loader:-

They're a little way down the queue at the moment, so I wouldn't expect to be releasing them before October?  On the crewman, I'm sure he's in a tunic but I'll double check the master to be sure.

8)
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

GrumpyOldMan

Hello Leon

Quote from: Leon on 01 September 2015, 01:05:50 AM
They're a little way down the queue at the moment, so I wouldn't expect to be releasing them before October?  On the crewman, I'm sure he's in a tunic but I'll double check the master to be sure.

8)

Thanks for the info, will work with that rough timeline.

Cheers

GrumpyOldMan

Leon

Quote from: GrumpyOldMan on 01 September 2015, 01:01:48 AM

Apologies for the delay answering this, the crew are in tunics, so should be fine for your conversion.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Dazza

any ideas on when the new panther will be out ?

Dazza
Dazza's 10mm Miniature Armies : http://www.ukstrike.co.uk
" AWI, Colonial, WW2 & Vietnam"

AWI Photos : https://www.pendrakenforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,560.0.html

Never argue with an idiot; He'll drag you down to his level and beat you by experience.

Leon

Dave's been doing some moulding on the new vehicles, I know the revamped Tiger is approaching a production mould, but I'm not so sure on the Panther.  I'll check with him and find out.

GrumpyOldMan

Hello Leon

Quote from: Leon on 08 October 2015, 01:24:51 AM
Apologies for the delay answering this, the crew are in tunics, so should be fine for your conversion.

I was wondering if I should be harummphing when I noticed you'd answered this question 2 posts beforehand. Besides I couldn't remember the question, much less whether you'd answered it, ahhh... the joys of getting older :D

Cheers

um... um... (could someone give me a clue :P)

GrumpyOldMan

Hello

Have the French elbowed their way forward and closer to a general release yet?

Cheers

GrumpyOldMan

Leon

Quote from: GrumpyOldMan on 24 October 2015, 01:52:21 AM
Have the French elbowed their way forward and closer to a general release yet?

We've master moulded the first batch that arrived here, so we need to get the rest into a master mould and then we can sort out production moulds.  I wouldn't imagine it being until end of Nov / start of Dec before we get to that stage though.

Ithoriel

Quote from: Leon on 08 October 2015, 02:27:22 AM
Dave's been doing some moulding on the new vehicles, I know the revamped Tiger is approaching a production mould, but I'm not so sure on the Panther.  I'll check with him and find out.

Any guesstimate as to when the new Tiger will be available?
There are 100 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who can work from incomplete data

Dave

Quote from: Ithoriel on 24 October 2015, 10:34:59 AM
Any guesstimate as to when the new Tiger will be available?

Psst ;) its been at the last couiple of shows under the new releases, but not officially released

Dave

Dazza

Dazza
Dazza's 10mm Miniature Armies : http://www.ukstrike.co.uk
" AWI, Colonial, WW2 & Vietnam"

AWI Photos : https://www.pendrakenforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,560.0.html

Never argue with an idiot; He'll drag you down to his level and beat you by experience.

Ithoriel

Quote from: Dave on 24 October 2015, 11:11:56 AM
Psst ;) its been at the last couiple of shows under the new releases, but not officially released

Dave

I'll add it to the growing list of "bitsa" to be ordered from Pendraken come payday!
There are 100 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who can work from incomplete data

Dave

Quote from: Dazza on 24 October 2015, 11:26:35 AM
grrrr......

and the panther ???

Master moulded but need to check the tracks :-*

Dave