Updated Top 10 Requests!

Started by Leon, 27 August 2015, 03:57:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leon

Quote from: Dazza on 16 November 2015, 08:48:50 PM
XX. Panther (new model)
XX. Tiger (new model)

As Ithoriel says, the Tiger is done and moulded, so we'll be announcing that one soon.  The Panther will follow on shortly after as well.

The others haven't hit any sculptor schedules yet, so I wouldn't expect to those anytime soon.

Quote from: mike40k on 31 January 2016, 05:39:30 AM
So any update on the Indian Mutiny project since August? Is it still feasible as a 3 month project, and maybe do-able this year?

Possibly is probably the best answer there.  We've got the sculptor working on the Naps Brunswickers at the moment and then I think we might put him onto the Polish as well.  Once those are done we'll be giving him something else, to tick something off our lists and maintain his sanity in equal measure.  It could be the Indian Mutiny, or it might be a remodel of some of the late 19th C. ranges, not sure yet.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

BucketKnight

I would be interested in an Aztec range.

And SYW Ottomans might be interesting to add to my Renaissance force. But... what are Ottomans doing in SYW? From a brief investigation I found that the Ottoman Empire was about the only European power that stayed out of this war.

FierceKitty

Quote from: BucketKnight on 27 April 2016, 11:20:29 AM
I would be interested in an Aztec range.

Gentlemen, I like this man. Make him welcome. :)
I don't drink coffee to wake up. I wake up to drink coffee.