AWI French

Started by Leon, 03 April 2016, 02:30:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leon

03 April 2016, 02:30:11 AM Last Edit: 13 October 2016, 02:04:33 AM by Leon
We've had painted pics of these on the website for a while now, but we've taken new photos so that they match up with our other new painted website images.  These are all the excellent work of Andy Mac's paintbrush (as well as Clib's sculpting of course!)

www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

paulr

I'm not going to do Yorktown, so I don't need these [-(

I don't I don't I don't
Lord Lensman of Wellington
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2022 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2023 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Leman

The artist formerly known as Dour Puritan!

Techno

Roy

princeps Roy , prince de Monacorra, (ascended in February 2023)
His Serene Highness the Sovereign Prince of (the imaginary sovereign microstate of) Monacorra

All Hail the Principality of Monacorra!  8-}

jambo1

Got me some Brits and some Americand but don't have Hessians or French but the painting of those figures is sooooo very tempting!! =D> =D>

Subedai

Pictures of well painted little fellows will always sell more than pics of unpainted ones and they are nicely painted.
Blog is at
http://thewordsofsubedai.blogspot.co.uk/

2017 Paint-Off - Winner!

Westmarcher

That's it! I've had enough. I'm now too intimidated to buy any of your products!

Only kidding. Good move. Shows them off very nicely!
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.