Dismounted Dragoons and other inexistant references

Started by Le Manchou, 05 August 2015, 11:21:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Le Manchou

Hi Leon, Napoleonic range in 10mm is quite large now if you add Pendraken, Magister Militum, Old Glory and Bend Sinister, but some important items are still inexistant so I would suggest to add on your (long) list of future releases French dismounted dragoons, Towarczys, Hessians and 1812-14 Saxons. It is frustrating not to be able to do Austerlitz and Iena (no dismounted dragoons), Essling and Wagram (no Hessians), Eylau (no Towarczys (Magister Militum has the reference but they are in fact 1813 Prussian uhlans), Borodino and 1813 battles (no Saxons).
Si vis pacem, para bellum

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Nosher

I don't think my wife likes me very much, when I had a heart attack she wrote for an ambulance.

Frank Carson

Leon

www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

slinky

Chad

Manchu

You missed Lancer from your manufacturers list

Chad

Chad

Manchou

Also emailed Magister Militum and told them that the figures in the Towarczys photo are possibly the wrong figures as the uniform is wrong.
They are going to look into it. So keep a look out.

Chad

Le Manchou

Si vis pacem, para bellum