Claymore 2015

Started by Ithoriel, 31 July 2015, 10:59:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scolty

Back in February 2014 I entered the photo comp and said I hoped to post regularly in future. At long last here it is!!
Enjoyed Claymore (though not the queues on the Forth road bridge!) There was a nice mix of traders and games with most club members willing to spend some time chatting about their games.
Big thank you to Leon and all at Pendraken for sorting out my order - hope you too had a good day.

Hope to see more 't shirts' at Kirriemuir and Falkirk - maybe we should have a theme??

Scolty

Leman

Cheers Scolty, see you again next year? (my autocorrect seems determined to call you Scotty - it's beyond the laws of physics!)
The artist formerly known as Dour Puritan!

FierceKitty

I canna alter the laws of orthography, captain!
I don't drink coffee to wake up. I wake up to drink coffee.

Leon

Glad you had a good day Ithoriel, although apologies for missing you when you came by the stand, I think I'd popped out for some lunch.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Techno

You have time for LUNCH !!  :o  ;)
Cheers - Phil

Leman

Quote from: FierceKitty on 02 August 2015, 02:51:51 PM
I canna alter the laws of orthography, captain!
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Make sure you're not wearing a red top!  :o

Leon

Quote from: Techno on 02 August 2015, 03:39:44 PM
You have time for LUNCH !!  :o  ;)

Sometimes!  Adele was with us at this one, so each of us were able to take a bit of time away from the stand for some grub.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Tawa

So who was I talking to at Phalanx then?  :D
Well that went down like a lead baboon......

O.P.E (Oik of the Pendraken Empire) - 2015 Honours List.

Leon

That was me and Dave at Phalanx, Dave being the slightly older one...  :D

Leman

Tawa

Quote from: Leon on 02 August 2015, 04:23:38 PM
That was me and Dave at Phalanx, Dave being the slightly older one...  :D

And one of you used to be an SK Rupert.....
Well that went down like a lead baboon......

O.P.E (Oik of the Pendraken Empire) - 2015 Honours List.

Leon

Quote from: Tawa on 02 August 2015, 05:23:53 PM
And one of you used to be an SK Rupert.....

I think he was SK on one or two occasions, but we went to ECWS as a family quite a lot when I was younger.

Ithoriel

Quote from: Leon on 02 August 2015, 03:06:31 PM
Glad you had a good day Ithoriel, although apologies for missing you when you came by the stand, I think I'd popped out for some lunch.

At least I managed a quick word when I arrived and also had a chance to talk to Adele when I picked up the stuff from the stand. Had hoped to at least manage a "hello" to Dave but when I got there he was lost behind a wall of wargamers ... OK it was only three guys ... but they were all built like me, so more than enough to qualify as a wall :-)

There are 100 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who can work from incomplete data

Leon

Quote from: Ithoriel on 02 August 2015, 06:44:53 PM
At least I managed a quick word when I arrived and also had a chance to talk to Adele when I picked up the stuff from the stand. Had hoped to at least manage a "hello" to Dave but when I got there he was lost behind a wall of wargamers ... OK it was only three guys ... but they were all built like me, so more than enough to qualify as a wall :-)

8)

Leman

Did Dave wear yellow check trousers at the time? Or perhaps I should evolve and wright did Dave where yellow cheque trowsers at the thyme?