Introducing the newest member of Team Pendraken...

Started by Leon, 23 August 2010, 06:38:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Minenfeld

Congrats, I've got a 4 year old and a 2 1/2  and haven't had a decent nights sleep in 4 years, have fun !

Leon

Just to update, baby's fine, but he's proving more of a handful than his big brother!  There were a few nights last week where I was still sat up at 8am waiting for the missus to come and relieve me!
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Ben Waterhouse

Quote from: Leon on 05 September 2010, 06:56:10 PM
Just to update, baby's fine, but he's proving more of a handful than his big brother!  There were a few nights last week where I was still sat up at 8am waiting for the missus to come and relieve me!

So not a lot of sleep then? Mine are 23, 30 and 32 - joy....

Leon

Quote from: Ben Waterhouse on 17 September 2010, 09:32:15 PM
So not a lot of sleep then? Mine are 23, 30 and 32 - joy....

Sounds about time for some Grandad duties!
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Ben Waterhouse

Quote from: Leon on 17 September 2010, 09:32:55 PM
Sounds about time for some Grandad duties!

Oh Yes! Petal-Belle 3 and Miro Honey 7 months. Deep Joy

Leon

Aart Brouwer

Quote from: Leon on 05 September 2010, 06:56:10 PM

Heheh, I've been there, too..  :P

Resistance is futile. Once the baby spots your weakness he or she wil strike mercilessly. There is only one remedy when you are having one of those days. Convince yourself that you Don't. Really. Need. Sleep. It's a tough one. But if you're tired enough you're willing to believe anything!  ;D

Cheers,
Aart
Sadly no longer with us - RIP (1958-2013)

"No, I do not have Orcs, Riders of Rohan, Dark Elves, Skaven, Kroot Mercenaries Battle Tech, HeroClix, Gangs of Mega-City One or many-horned f****** genetic-mechanoid arse-faced pigmen from the Purple Pustule of Tharg T bloody M." (Harry Pearson, Achtung Schweinehund!)

Leon

Quote from: Aart Brouwer on 18 September 2010, 06:59:11 AM
Heheh, I've been there, too..  :P

Resistance is futile. Once the baby spots your weakness he or she wil strike mercilessly. There is only one remedy when you are having one of those days. Convince yourself that you Don't. Really. Need. Sleep. It's a tough one. But if you're tired enough you're willing to believe anything!  ;D

Cheers,
Aart

This last week's been better, but he's a lot louder than his brother ever was!

sixsideddice

Woooohoooo   CONGRATULATIONS,

I especially like the sculpting round the ears and nose... most reaslistic  :D

WELCOME Sam, and may all your future days be amazing ones.

Nice one Leon  8)

Gunfreak

Congrats on the new soldier, but he's not 10mm is he?
Have you started doing bigger scales?

Leon

Quote from: Gunfreak on 26 September 2010, 12:17:41 PM
Congrats on the new soldier, but he's not 10mm is he?
Have you started doing bigger scales?

There's not much demand for 300mm gaming unfortunately!