Introducing the newest member of Team Pendraken...

Started by Leon, 23 August 2010, 06:38:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SV52

"The time has come, the walrus said..."

2017 Paint-Off - Winner!

YORSTONS

Congrtulations Leon, and welcome to our wold Sam.

jchaos79

Congratulations !!! Pendraken is expanding!!! good news

Dunnadd

I just want to congratulate you on Sam Pendraken - the most realistic miniature yet

jchaos79

Hope that little Sam also have brilliant ideas to see more range as Samurai apes (absolutly fantastic range)!! :)

Leon

Quote from: Dunnadd on 24 August 2010, 10:34:50 PM
I just want to congratulate you on Sam Pendraken - the most realistic miniature yet

Thanks!  He's a slightly bigger scale than the rest of the range!

8)
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Zbigniew

Congratulations! I have 2 kids myself and I know the feeling. The worst aspect of becoming father was headache next day. In Poland a new father would have to buy (and drink)  decent amount of vodka  :)

Leon

Quote from: Zbigniew on 25 August 2010, 12:54:07 PM
In Poland a new father would have to buy (and drink)  decent amount of vodka  :)

The only thing I was drinking was Red Bull to keep me awake!
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Gandalf

Congratulation to you and your good lady Leon. 
Have you seen the rivets on that?

Doug

Congratulations, however a not of warning the more they grow the harder they are to look after, and don't think they are of your hands by the time they are 18, they get more demanding!I have six the youngest being 17 the oldest 28

Leon

Quote from: Doug on 28 August 2010, 08:41:52 AM
Congratulations, however a not of warning the more they grow the harder they are to look after, and don't think they are of your hands by the time they are 18, they get more demanding!I have six the youngest being 17 the oldest 28

You must miss the sound of spare change in your pockets...!   :D

Eldamarelf

Congrats hope the newest team memeber is already casting!!

Tom