Space 1799 a mission to mars

Started by phenallred, 27 June 2015, 03:47:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phenallred

27 June 2015, 03:47:26 PM Last Edit: 27 June 2015, 04:06:21 PM by Leon
Something a little different. prompted by a clear up in the war room aka my shed I found some old Flintloque miniatures, and wanted to do something with them. Having found a copy of Napoleon at war on Mars. Know there's an idea so I put together a small group of French adventures and regulars.
Work in progress and pictures can be found at
http://phenallred.blogspot.co.uk

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Leman

;D ;D ;D because there really haven't been enough wars on Earth to choose from.
The artist formerly known as Dour Puritan!

Steve J

phenallred

Techno

Those are tremendous fun !
Great paint-job, too ! 8)
Cheers - Phil

Norm

28 June 2015, 09:13:39 AM #6 Last Edit: 28 June 2015, 09:16:01 AM by Norm
Very attractive set. Years ago, I thought the whole Flintloque idea was bizarre, but of late I am much more open to the notion of fun on the wargames table! quite liberating really.

phenallred

Thanks again gent's
I play a lot of Napoleonic's and historical both  large and small actions, but as Norm said a little bit of fantasy dose you good once in a while  :)

petercooman

And sometimes it feels great to just paint a model how YOU want to paint it, without looking at hostorical attire and such!

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

Ithoriel

There are 100 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who can work from incomplete data

Fenton

If I were creating Pendraken I wouldn't mess about with Romans and  Mongols  I would have started with Centurions , eight o'clock, Day One!

paulr

Lord Lensman of Wellington
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2022 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2023 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Cats arn't my favorite animals.....

IanS  :D ;)
FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021