1940 Belgiums

Started by Dave, 26 June 2015, 09:19:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leman

Now it's Belguim, and I thought Mississippi caused confusion.
The artist formerly known as Dour Puritan!

John Cook

Happy to make some masters if you like.  Similar to my CTV in style.  Vehicles I leave to somebody else.

Leon

Quote from: John Cook on 18 January 2017, 01:02:41 AM
Happy to make some masters if you like.  Similar to my CTV in style.  Vehicles I leave to somebody else.

Thanks for the offer, really appreciated, but I think we've got enough planned for this year already.  Adding more ranges/figures into the mix would only mean they'd be sitting around in drawers until 2018 anyway so Dave will have to sit on his hands for a bit instead!
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Fight! FIGHT! FIGHT! Fightfightfightfightfight....
Scatter, it's teacher!
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Orcs

As the Belgians have the Adrian helmet I have used some of the French with a Paint "conversion"
The cynics are right nine times out of ten. -Mencken, H. L.

Life is not a matter of holding good cards, but of playing a poor hand well. - Robert Louis Stevenson

Dave

just received the masters of the |T13 , T15 and the utility b tractor ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Dave
sucker punch to Leon :d :d :d :d

Gazza

I'd be up for this. Would love to have some Chasseurs Ardennais with T-13s to hold up Rommel!
'Which painting in the National Gallery would I save if there was a fire? The one nearest the door of course.' - GB Shaw

Das Blog: http://we-stand-and-fight.blogspot.co.uk/