1940 Belgiums

Started by Dave, 26 June 2015, 09:19:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fsn

You'll set the kitty off again. ;)
Lord Oik of Runcorn (You may refer to me as Milord Oik)

Oik of the Year 2013, 2014; Prize for originality and 'having a go, bless him', 2015
3 votes in the 2016 Painting Competition!; 2017-2019 The Wilderness years
Oik of the Year 2020; 7 votes in the 2021 Painting Competition
11 votes in the 2022 Painting Competition (Double figures!)
2023 - the year of Gerald:
2024 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

petercooman

Quote from: fsn on 24 July 2016, 10:11:02 AM
You'll set the kitty off again. ;)

we live to stir the pot!

Leman

All those Belgiums live in Belgian you know.
The artist formerly known as Dour Puritan!

petercooman

Leman

There are in fact many Belgiums scattered about in the Netherlands and vice versa. Those Medieval princelings had a funny way of splitting their land up.
The artist formerly known as Dour Puritan!

petercooman

Reviving this thread to ask about these.

Any idea if they are going to make the cut and when?

No pushing, it's just that i'm making some plans for another WW II army and i'd prefer these if they are coming soon.

might be worth going 1940 germans and french/british. means i can just add the Belgians right away if they get released.

FierceKitty

Tch, tch, tch...words like B*lgium everywhere...I hope my old mum never reads these pages....
I don't drink coffee to wake up. I wake up to drink coffee.

Leon

No plans for Belgians at the moment I'm afraid, might be one for us to look at in a few years.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

petercooman

GrumpyOldMan

Quote from: petercooman on 11 December 2016, 11:34:08 PM
Shame!

What about the French Chasseurs wearing gaiters FRE42, I can assure you with my painting nobody would be able to tell the difference :)

petercooman

Yes, have been looking at those too. Biut i really wanted chasseurs ardennais to fight The 1st panzer division!

Will have to look around to see if i can find something suitable.

Sunray

Rick Barlow is Belgian.   

Dave

Hi Lads
I've gone behind leon's back ;) and had/having arrange of Belguim ww2 vehicles done :-bd, just hijack the designer and a range of infantry ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Dave the pain

petercooman

Leon

Quote from: Dave on 17 January 2017, 04:21:36 PM
... just hijack the designer and a range of infantry ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

You'll be lucky, he's busy until 2018.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!