Undead release?

Started by MattW, 18 June 2015, 11:12:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MattW

Hello all, has there been any news on the expected date for the new undead army to arrive?

Cheers,

Matt

Leon

Shouldn't be too far away, the sculpts all arrived at Pendraken HQ a fortnight ago and we got the first production mould done on Wednesday.  Once we're back from the show this weekend we'll get busy on the rest of them.

8)
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Leon

And another batch of monsters have been moulded and are just about ready for release as well!
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Duke Speedy of Leighton

2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Fenton

Quote from: Leon on 19 June 2015, 12:11:12 AM
And another batch of monsters have been moulded and are just about ready for release as well!

Did you used the new shiney mould machine?
If I were creating Pendraken I wouldn't mess about with Romans and  Mongols  I would have started with Centurions , eight o'clock, Day One!

Leon

Quote from: Fenton on 19 June 2015, 08:22:47 AM
Did you used the new shiney mould machine?

It's just got it's first run tonight, moulding some WWII Germans...

MattW

JimLeCat

Surely the undead should go bump in the night, not the middle of the day?   :)

Techno

They were out in the sunlight, while I was making them.  :D
Cheers - Phil (What actually happened to the sunlight ?....Typically.....Wales has gone  all wet, AGAIN !! :'( :'( :'( :'(.....No change there. then !)

Leon

The last of the production moulds were done while I was away on holiday, so the whole range is ready to go now.  They won't be released until after Claymore though, as I'm not going to get chance to take the web photos (and wouldn't have time to cast any army packs for the show either!), but I should be able to get them all photo'd up for release early next week.

The better news is that the High Elves moulds are almost done as well, so we'll be able to follow on with a second new range pretty quickly.

8)

Tawa

Well that went down like a lead baboon......

O.P.E (Oik of the Pendraken Empire) - 2015 Honours List.

AndyT

Undead just after pay day then. Excellent :)

Duke Speedy of Leighton