What's this smiley 'wossname'

Started by Techno, 17 June 2015, 05:36:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Techno

When Leon sends me a 'mail....
Nine times out of ten, there's one or more great big smileys that come as attachments......Hugely pixelated.

When I reply....His original mail doesn't show up underneath my burblings, like it usually does....
But when I check to see what I've sent...His original message is in the right place.
Derrrrr....
Wossgoingon ?

Confused of Wales.

Leon

I've noticed that your emails have got proper emoticons in them now, where previously it was just brackets/commas, etc.  So instead of : ) I now get one of these  :)  Have you changed or updated your browser or email supplier at all?
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Techno

Only thing that's changed is the updated version of Outlook Express. (Windows Live Mail)....Which has a 'table' for smileys......But I've been using those since October last year with the new PC.

Maybe I'm sending them to you first...and they're bouncing back ??

I dunno.....I'm lost !

Cheers - Phil

Leon

Not sure then, beyond my limited knowhow!   :D
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Techno

Next 'mail I send you...I won't put any smileys in.....and see what happens.  ;)
Cheers - Phil.