EMM1 - Pose(s)

Started by Affun, 28 May 2015, 08:16:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maenoferren

I will sort some out for you :)

http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc31/Maenoferren/10mm/DSCF2321_zpsekkekrkh.jpg
you should be able to have a mooch through the album.
I separated them into Teutonic and normal knights with associated foot and mounted sergeants. I have still got to do my Mongols
cheers
Stephen

Sometimes I wonder - why is that frisbee geting bigger - and then it hits me!

FierceKitty

Quote from: Affun on 29 May 2015, 03:27:10 PM

I would mind a couple more pics of that army....

Why?
I don't drink coffee to wake up. I wake up to drink coffee.

Affun

Quote from: Maenoferren on 29 May 2015, 10:13:56 PM
I will sort some out for you :)

http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc31/Maenoferren/10mm/DSCF2321_zpsekkekrkh.jpg
you should be able to have a mooch through the album.
I separated them into Teutonic and normal knights with associated foot and mounted sergeants. I have still got to do my Mongols
cheers
Stephen

Good stuff. Thanks for posting (:
I've been thinking of doing some mongols as well, when I get my first army sorted out. There's so many great projects to get into!

I like how this thread started with me just wanting to ask a simple question, and ended in gorgeous pictures of painted minis  ;D

Maenoferren

Quote from: FierceKitty on 30 May 2015, 01:25:24 AM
Why?
I was thinking why shouldn't he then I reread the comment 😂

Affun

Quote from: Maenoferren on 30 May 2015, 10:04:08 AM

It was late, I was tired and it took me a lot of time to even realise what was up  ;D

I can't even seem to edit the post to hide my shame.

Techno

I think you have only half an hour to edit or delete your post, Affun.
If you ever want something editing or deleting after that.....Just ask one of the Moderators.....
Cheers - Phil

toxicpixie

Quote from: Maenoferren on 30 May 2015, 10:04:08 AM

Just ignore the grammer womblers unless you want to wind them up, or you're comment is totally ununderstandable with run on sentences with terrible intelligibleness' ;)

One thing te forum is excellent for is detailing threads into withe relived piccies or total rubbish ;) Usually with astonishingly handy info woven in!
I provide a cheap, quick painting service to get you table top quality figures ready to roll - www.facebook.com/jtppainting

FierceKitty

Quote from: Affun on 30 May 2015, 10:15:35 AM
It was late, I was tired and it took me a lot of time to even realise what was up  ;D

I can't even seem to edit the post to hide my shame.

Sincere penitence and firm purpose of amendment (and perhaps 50 Hail Marses) will cleanse you of sin.

Sort of, anyway.

Maenoferren

There are some more pics in this album  :Dhttp://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc31/Maenoferren/Mobile%20Uploads/14249007652581246924495_zpsnqracv1d.jpg

Ithoriel

Quote from: Affun on 29 May 2015, 03:27:10 PM
I would mind a couple more pics of that army

I would look after a couple more pictures of that army ..... what's wrong with that? ;)

There are 100 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who can work from incomplete data

FierceKitty

Quote from: Ithoriel on 30 May 2015, 02:14:21 PM

I would look after a couple more pictures of that army

The missing full stop! Do I have to spell it out? Sheesh, it's lucky the English are there to look after you lot!

Fenton

Quote from: Techno on 30 May 2015, 10:22:59 AM.
If you ever want something editing or deleting after that.....Just ask one of the Moderators.....
Cheers - Phil

And they will go and phone the helpline and ask someone there how to do it
If I were creating Pendraken I wouldn't mess about with Romans and  Mongols  I would have started with Centurions , eight o'clock, Day One!

Techno

:P

CHEEK !....Even I can do THAT !  ;)
(It's clicking on some of the other buttons that gives me problems.) :(
Cheers - Phil

Leman

I think wee shood awl pay farmer attenshun to are grammer an spellinand setence construction . I wood care if people got it wong.
The artist formerly known as Dour Puritan!