EMM1 - Pose(s)

Started by Affun, 28 May 2015, 08:16:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Affun

Heya

I was wondering wether the EMM1 Knights with surcoat (http://www.pendraken.co.uk/EMM1-p2888/) pack had more than a single pose, or if it was 15 of the same. I am considering a crusader/knight army for Mayhem, but don't want it to be entirely mono-pose.

Cheers!

Leon

Just the one pose in that pack, but you could add in some of the EMM2 pose as well for variety, or use some of the knights from the ELM range.

8)
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Affun

Ah, well. I'll have to consider that a bit. I kinda want an entire army in surcoats, so I might have to resort to some conversions or so.

I have allready ordered some of the ELM knights, though - They look very tasty, and I am a bit of a sucker for late-medieval/war of the roses as well. These will be my first 10mm minis, and since its such a cheap scale to build armies in, I thought that I might as well realise some of the armies I've allways wanted, but never really had the time/energy/money to do in 28mm.

Thanks a bunch for the quick reply!

Leon

Quote from: Affun on 28 May 2015, 08:30:10 PM
Thanks a bunch for the quick reply!

No worries, give me a shout if I can help with anything else.

8)
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

toxicpixie

The ELM codes are lovely - I've not found any I don't like so far and I've a bunch of different ones for Italian Wars related malarky :)
I provide a cheap, quick painting service to get you table top quality figures ready to roll - www.facebook.com/jtppainting

Affun

Quote from: toxicpixie on 29 May 2015, 12:26:20 AM
The ELM codes are lovely - I've not found any I don't like so far and I've a bunch of different ones for Italian Wars related malarky :)

Indeed. I am very much looking forward to getting my hands on them. I'll be sure to post some pic's of the end result.

FierceKitty

You could mix in some from other makers too.
I don't drink coffee to wake up. I wake up to drink coffee.

Ithoriel

There are 100 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who can work from incomplete data

FierceKitty

South African, remember? I grew up with quite enough emphasis on racial purity for a lifetime! ;)

Techno

......And, as those were your first posts, Affun...
Welcome to the forum !  :-h

Cheers - Phil

toxicpixie

Oh yes, welcome and all that, too :)

I think you'll like them indeedy!
I provide a cheap, quick painting service to get you table top quality figures ready to roll - www.facebook.com/jtppainting

Affun

Thanks y'all (:

Quote from: FierceKitty on 29 May 2015, 01:52:08 AM
You could mix in some from other makers too.

I have spied a couple that looks interresting.
For now, I am resigned to my late medieval army though, which I just ordered the "last" (as if) units for - The crusaders will have to wait until those are painted.

FierceKitty

Crusaders always look good on the table. And it's an atheist pacifist that says it.

Maenoferren

I was a bit worried by them to begin with but actually they are lovely figures and work really well with different livery. I added some into the painting competition this year....
Sometimes I wonder - why is that frisbee geting bigger - and then it hits me!

Affun

Quote from: Maenoferren on 29 May 2015, 02:06:26 PM
I was a bit worried by them to begin with but actually they are lovely figures and work really well with different livery. I added some into the painting competition this year....

These guys?

Quote from: Leon on 05 March 2015, 07:31:27 PM
49. Maenoferran's Medieval army

They do indeed look lovely. I actually saw that picture and didn't even notice that they were all in the same pose.
The heraldry looks really good! And I agree that they are nice models. I do still think it is a shame that there only is that single pose, though. But again - Mixing them with EMM2, and perhaps scultping a bit of barding, could easily do the trick.

(As a side note: I would mind a couple more pics of that army - Looks splendid)