QRS request

Started by stenicplus, 28 May 2015, 07:15:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stenicplus

Can we get a pdf of the QRS page with all the special abilities on the reverse please? Clearly it would need a smaller font but it would be handy to have to save flicking to the rules.

Ta,

Steve

stenicplus

I'll take that as a 'No' then...

Chieftain

Sorry stenicplus, i missed this thread.

A special ability QRS? 

What i'd say is, we found in play test that you usually had only a few such abilities affecting your army and they were easy to remember (or jot down on your army roster).

What do people think?  Is something like this neccessary?

Official Guru of our Warband rules!

Bodvoc

After my first game of Warband I typed up a brief account of all the special abilities for my next game only to find that we hardly ever used it as everyone had got used to what abilities their troops could use.
'If I throw a six I'll do my happy dance'!

2016 Painting Competition - People's Choice!

stenicplus

I was thinking more of my opponent's army abilities :)

Let's face it, the number modifier tables not being too taxing ;D, we only use it to make spell are cast in the correct phase

Leon

It's something we could look at when it comes to the next printrun of everything, which is a while away yet.  We'll see if there are many other requests for it in the meantime.

8)
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

fred.

Yes, having the special rules in one handy place would be useful - the reverse of the QRS would make sense.
2011 Painting Competition - Winner!
2012 Painting Competition - 2 x Runner-Up
2016 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2017 Paint-Off - 3 x Winner!

My wife's creations: Jewellery and decorations with sparkle and shine at http://www.Etsy.com/uk/shop/ISCHIOCrafts

capthugeca

Life is too important to be taken seriously.

old smokie

I'll third it

would be very useful  :)

runelord

I'm in also QRS of Special Abilities. Also how about downloadable pdf of the Army spell lists. We found that as magic can occur in every phase we were constantly referring back to the spell lists. This will also happen when you play frequently with different Armies.
I am enjoying the game system but wish to improve on game time.
Thanks

Chieftain

I'll have a chat with Leon and see what we can work out.

:-\
Official Guru of our Warband rules!

Roxxy

Quote from: Chieftain on 31 May 2015, 10:46:39 AM
Sorry stenicplus, i missed this thread.

A special ability QRS? 

What i'd say is, we found in play test that you usually had only a few such abilities affecting your army and they were easy to remember (or jot down on your army roster).

What do people think?  Is something like this neccessary?

Remembering which unit benefits from what and is affected by what has been a pain, so I've made up a load of discs with abilities printed on them, which we put next to the units so we can remember what is what. This speeds up melee a lot. Would defiantly be a good Idea from my experience.