Show: Colours, Newbury

Started by Leon, 27 May 2015, 01:07:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

cameronian

Looking forward very much to meeting Mike, he's been incredibly generous with book lending and with his time. Good news.
Don't buy your daughters a pony, buy them heroin instead, its cheaper and ultimately less addictive.

Steve J

Mike is a lovely chap. I met him quite by chance at Bruce's table two years ago and we got chatting about the game, as he was explaining things to the 'punters'. It transpired that we lived closed to each other, had daughters of a similar age etc. I ended up helping Bruce pack the game away, having bought his rules as I was so impressed by the whole set up, and then gave Mike a lift back home.

capthugeca

Fraid I can't be there this year either.
Second Saturday is not good for me either - Messy Church!
But hope to be at Warfare which falls near my birthday so I have some money to spend.
Life is too important to be taken seriously.

NeilCFord

Leon

If there is any chance there will be some AVBCW figures to peruse, I may well be in the market for some.

(So much for getting back in to the hobby slowly!)

- Neil.

Leon

Quote from: NeilCFord on 06 September 2015, 12:43:51 PM
If there is any chance there will be some AVBCW figures to peruse, I may well be in the market for some.

We wouldn't have those on the stand with us, but if you pop me an email with a list of any codes in particular you'd like to see, we can bring them along.

8)
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

NeilCFord

Quote from: Leon on 06 September 2015, 10:16:11 PM
We wouldn't have those on the stand with us, but if you pop me an email with a list of any codes in particular you'd like to see, we can bring them along.

8)

Done!

- Neil.

kustenjaeger

I'm intending to be at Colours on Saturday so hope to see people there.

Regards

Edward

Leon

Quote from: NeilCFord on 07 September 2015, 04:33:50 PM
Done!

- Neil.

Just to check, which email did that go to as I've not seen anything at this end yet?
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

NeilCFord

The one we have previously exchanging email on, the btinternet one.

- Neil.

Leon

Quote from: NeilCFord on 07 September 2015, 06:31:25 PM
The one we have previously exchanging email on, the btinternet one.

That's odd then, nothing's arrived here.  Can you resend it?

NeilCFord

Just done. CC'd info@ as well, just in case.

- Neil.

Leon

Quote from: NeilCFord on 07 September 2015, 07:35:59 PM
Just done. CC'd info@ as well, just in case.

Got it now, we'll get those extra bits sorted out for the show, no worries.

8)

Aksu

Hullo, I managed to convince the missus it would be a grand idea to visit UK this weekend, thus I will be able to visit the show.
Leon, will you be bringing any of the League of Augsburg figures to the show? I realise I've missed the pre-order deadline and you don't seem to have any ready made army packs for the range which I could just grab. I am rather desperate for something colourful after all the ACW uniformity.
Cheers,
Aksu

Leon

Quote from: Aksu on 08 September 2015, 07:14:50 PM
Hullo, I managed to convince the missus it would be a grand idea to visit UK this weekend, thus I will be able to visit the show.
Leon, will you be bringing any of the League of Augsburg figures to the show? I realise I've missed the pre-order deadline and you don't seem to have any ready made army packs for the range which I could just grab. I am rather desperate for something colourful after all the ACW uniformity.
Cheers,
Aksu

Pop me an email with what you need and I'll see if I can get one of the casting lads to sort it out on Wed/Thurs.

8)

Steve J

Well the Gods have conspired against Dave Fielder and I from attending the show :(. His boiler started making funny noises last night and so is awaiting British Gas today, whilst the starter motor on our car went this morning, having loaded the car up and all ready to set off :'( :'( :'(. Bugger.

So I hope those of you that can make it to the show have a great day out and please take plenty of pics to make me feel better...