Pendraken Miniatures Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
18 April 2021, 01:30:18 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
We've released an excellent MDF Siege Tower and Trebuchet to our Medieval range!
321897 Posts in 18512 Topics by 2312 Members
Latest Member: Zookie
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  Pendraken Miniatures Forum
|-+  Pendraken News & Info!
| |-+  Shows
| | |-+  Previous Years
| | | |-+  2015 Show Stuff
| | | | |-+  Show: Colours, Newbury
« previous next »
Linked Events
  • Show: Colours, Newbury: 12 September 2015
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Show: Colours, Newbury  (Read 19458 times)
cameronian
Colonel

« Reply #30 on: 04 September 2015, 06:59:47 PM »

Looking forward very much to meeting Mike, he's been incredibly generous with book lending and with his time. Good news.

Don't buy your daughters a pony, buy them heroin instead, its cheaper and ultimately less addictive.
Steve J
General

« Reply #31 on: 05 September 2015, 08:41:58 AM »

Mike is a lovely chap. I met him quite by chance at Bruce's table two years ago and we got chatting about the game, as he was explaining things to the 'punters'. It transpired that we lived closed to each other, had daughters of a similar age etc. I ended up helping Bruce pack the game away, having bought his rules as I was so impressed by the whole set up, and then gave Mike a lift back home.

http://wwiiwargaming.blogspot.co.uk/

2017 Paint-Off - 2 x Winner!
capthugeca
Captain

« Reply #32 on: 05 September 2015, 09:07:26 AM »

Fraid I can't be there this year either.
Second Saturday is not good for me either - Messy Church!
But hope to be at Warfare which falls near my birthday so I have some money to spend.

Life is too important to be taken seriously.
NeilCFord
Lieutenant

« Reply #33 on: 06 September 2015, 12:43:51 PM »

Leon

If there is any chance there will be some AVBCW figures to peruse, I may well be in the market for some.

(So much for getting back in to the hobby slowly!)

- Neil.
Leon
Viscount

« Reply #34 on: 06 September 2015, 10:16:11 PM »

If there is any chance there will be some AVBCW figures to peruse, I may well be in the market for some.

We wouldn't have those on the stand with us, but if you pop me an email with a list of any codes in particular you'd like to see, we can bring them along.

Cool

www.pendraken.co.uk - Home to over 4200 products of shiny 10mm goodness!
www.minibits.net - MDF bases, Vallejo paints, I-94 decals, Red Vectors MDF buildings, Raiden Miniatures, Militia Miniatures and more!
NeilCFord
Lieutenant

« Reply #35 on: 07 September 2015, 04:33:50 PM »

We wouldn't have those on the stand with us, but if you pop me an email with a list of any codes in particular you'd like to see, we can bring them along.

Cool

Done!

- Neil.
kustenjaeger
Major

« Reply #36 on: 07 September 2015, 04:43:10 PM »

I'm intending to be at Colours on Saturday so hope to see people there.

Regards

Edward
Leon
Viscount

« Reply #37 on: 07 September 2015, 05:54:12 PM »

Done!

- Neil.

Just to check, which email did that go to as I've not seen anything at this end yet?

www.minibits.net - MDF bases, Vallejo paints, I-94 decals, Red Vectors MDF buildings, Raiden Miniatures, Militia Miniatures and more!
NeilCFord
Lieutenant

« Reply #38 on: 07 September 2015, 06:31:25 PM »

The one we have previously exchanging email on, the btinternet one.

- Neil.
Leon
Viscount

« Reply #39 on: 07 September 2015, 07:05:16 PM »

The one we have previously exchanging email on, the btinternet one.

That's odd then, nothing's arrived here.  Can you resend it?

NeilCFord
Lieutenant

« Reply #40 on: 07 September 2015, 07:35:59 PM »

Just done. CC'd info@ as well, just in case.

- Neil.
Leon
Viscount

« Reply #41 on: 07 September 2015, 07:44:45 PM »

Just done. CC'd info@ as well, just in case.

Got it now, we'll get those extra bits sorted out for the show, no worries.

Cool

Aksu
Captain

« Reply #42 on: 08 September 2015, 07:14:50 PM »

Hullo, I managed to convince the missus it would be a grand idea to visit UK this weekend, thus I will be able to visit the show.
Leon, will you be bringing any of the League of Augsburg figures to the show? I realise I've missed the pre-order deadline and you don't seem to have any ready made army packs for the range which I could just grab. I am rather desperate for something colourful after all the ACW uniformity.
Cheers,
Aksu
Leon
Viscount

« Reply #43 on: 08 September 2015, 08:22:08 PM »

Hullo, I managed to convince the missus it would be a grand idea to visit UK this weekend, thus I will be able to visit the show.
Leon, will you be bringing any of the League of Augsburg figures to the show? I realise I've missed the pre-order deadline and you don't seem to have any ready made army packs for the range which I could just grab. I am rather desperate for something colourful after all the ACW uniformity.
Cheers,
Aksu

Pop me an email with what you need and I'll see if I can get one of the casting lads to sort it out on Wed/Thurs.

Cool

Steve J
General

« Reply #44 on: 12 September 2015, 07:23:58 AM »

Well the Gods have conspired against Dave Fielder and I from attending the show Sad. His boiler started making funny noises last night and so is awaiting British Gas today, whilst the starter motor on our car went this morning, having loaded the car up and all ready to set off Cry Cry Cry. Bugger.

So I hope those of you that can make it to the show have a great day out and please take plenty of pics to make me feel better...

http://wwiiwargaming.blogspot.co.uk/

2017 Paint-Off - 2 x Winner!
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: