My Request List

Started by Rob, 25 May 2015, 07:15:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rob

06 December 2015, 11:32:10 PM #15 Last Edit: 06 December 2015, 11:42:16 PM by Rob
Leon,

A thought occured while painting yet more French infantry. The NCO figure in the French command group (the one holding a musket) could be made into a casualty figure by bending the body and head backwards and possibly moving his right arm in as if he was receiving a bullet in the chest.  :o

http://www.pendraken.co.uk/NPF3-p5653/

:) Rob

Leon

Quote from: Rob on 06 December 2015, 11:32:10 PM
Leon,

A thought occured while painting yet more French infantry. The NCO figure in the French command group (the one holding a musket) could be made into a casualty figure by bending the body and head backwards and possibly moving his right arm in as if he was receiving a bullet in the chest.  :o

That's not a bad shout, we need to get the casualties done for all the nations at some point, so I'll bear that in mind.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!