Monday 25th - I'll not be around...

Started by Leon, 24 May 2015, 11:51:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ithoriel

Quote from: mad lemmey on 25 May 2015, 05:51:58 PM
Cricket looks fun

Your definition of fun is clearly different from mine :)

Cricket as fun - in third place behind watching paint dry and bird baths evaporate.  =)
There are 100 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who can work from incomplete data

paulr

Lord Lensman of Wellington
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2022 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2023 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

FierceKitty

Quote from: Ithoriel on 25 May 2015, 06:00:17 PM
Your definition of fun is clearly different from mine :)

Cricket as fun - in third place behind watching paint dry and bird baths evaporate.  =)

You've forgotten gnawing one's own foot off.
I don't drink coffee to wake up. I wake up to drink coffee.

Nosher

Cricket is one of the few real sports left.

Kissball has become more theatre than WWF.
I don't think my wife likes me very much, when I had a heart attack she wrote for an ambulance.

Frank Carson

Leon

Well that wasn't how I planned it in my head...  >:(  Luckily we were watching it at home and hadn't shelled out £100's to go down to Wembley for it.

And the Foo Fighters were outstanding, they more than made up for the Boro disappointment.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Lord Kermit of Birkenhead
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

Jim Ando

Hi

I went to see the foo fighters last night in sunderland.

best gig ever (apart from AC/DC in 82)

ears still ringing i was next to left hand speaker stack phew.

Jim

Leon

Quote from: Jim Ando on 26 May 2015, 04:15:25 PM
best gig ever (apart from AC/DC in 82)

ears still ringing i was next to left hand speaker stack phew.

We were sat up in the first tier for most of it, then we went down on the floor for the last half-hour or so.  2 1/2 hours of rocking, and a bit of Queen thrown in made my night.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Fenton

I think Thin Lizzy in 82 was still my favourite,though Dave Lee Roth was pretty awesome
If I were creating Pendraken I wouldn't mess about with Romans and  Mongols  I would have started with Centurions , eight o'clock, Day One!