Monday 25th - I'll not be around...

Started by Leon, 24 May 2015, 11:51:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leon

24 May 2015, 11:51:40 PM Last Edit: 25 May 2015, 12:22:49 AM by Leon
This Bank Holiday will see Middlesbrough vs Norwich in the Championship play-off final at Wembley.  After many seasons languishing in the Championship, this is Boro's chance to get back to the Premier League and the cash that it brings.  Our chairman has ploughed millions into the club for years now, keeping us afloat at all costs, and this could be his reward for all that support.

As a result, my only plans for Monday are to watch this game, hopefully to a positive conclusion!

And even if it doesn't go our way, we're going to see the Foo Fighters in Sunderland straight after the match, so that should cheer me up!

8)

www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

WeeWars

← click my website button to go to Michael's 10mm 1809 BLOG and WW1 Blog

www.supremelittleness.co.uk

2014 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2015 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Ithoriel

There are 100 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who can work from incomplete data

paulr

Lord Lensman of Wellington
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2022 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2023 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Kiwidave

Sounds like an excellent day out! Pricey though....

Techno

I notice you haven't spelled "Middlesborough" the way they have on the tickets for the Game !
(Dearie, dearie me !  X_X)

Good luck !

I might listen to the game, while I'm working.  ;)

Cheers - Phil

Leman

Lets hope it's not too Grohling a game.
The artist formerly known as Dour Puritan!

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

This is an informal warning for taking unauthorised leave Leon.

Enjoy the kissball.

IanS
FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Lord Kermit of Birkenhead
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

Nosher

As much as I detest kissball, I hope Boro go up and not just because I live in Ipswich but because it'll stop the war at work between Nag and Canary fans which is wearing very very thin.

Have a good day Leon - more than earnt!
I don't think my wife likes me very much, when I had a heart attack she wrote for an ambulance.

Frank Carson

Techno

Bad luck, Leon.  :(
Hope the Foo Fighters make up for it.

Cheers - Phil

Fenton

Hope you rang the company sickline
If I were creating Pendraken I wouldn't mess about with Romans and  Mongols  I would have started with Centurions , eight o'clock, Day One!

jambo1

Was hoping Boro would have done it but not to be  :(

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner