Barbarians

Started by AndyT, 19 May 2015, 05:49:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AndyT

Will the new sculpts and army pack be on the website soon?

Leon

Yep, should be this week sometime, I just need to get them photo'd and then we're good to go.

8)
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

madpax

Do we have a schedule for new armies (or remastered armies)?
I'm particularly interested in taurians and apes.

Marc

Leon

Quote from: madpax on 19 May 2015, 06:57:26 PM
Do we have a schedule for new armies (or remastered armies)?
I'm particularly interested in taurians and apes.

Only a rough schedule at the moment, so the Barbarians are being released this week, then the Undead will be arriving from the sculptor next week hopefully.  We'll get those straight into the moulding queue.  After that we're moving onto the High Elves.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Techno

Quote from: Leon on 19 May 2015, 06:58:46 PM
then the Undead will be arriving from the sculptor next week hopefully.

Last few tweaks done.  :)
They only need packing and posting, Leon.
Hopefully with you by Friday, at the latest.
Cheers - Phil

Leon

Quote from: Techno on 19 May 2015, 08:02:42 PM
Last few tweaks done.  :)
They only need packing and posting, Leon.
Hopefully with you by Friday, at the latest.

8)

AndyT

That's good news. Thanks. :)

Luddite

Can't wait, can't wait, can't wait, can't wait,  can't wait!!!!!!!

:D :D :D
http://www.durhamwargames.co.uk/
http://luddite1811.blogspot.co.uk/

"It is by tea alone i set my mind in motion.  It is by the juice of Typhoo my thoughs acquire speed the teeth acquire stains, the stains serve as a warning.  It is by tea alone i set my mind in motion."

"The secret we should never let the gamemasters know is that they don't need any rules." - Gary Gygax
"Maybe emu trampling created the desert?" - FierceKitty

2012 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

"I have become inappropriately excited by the thought of a compendium of OOBs." FSN

Techno

Skele's...Zombies....Wraiths....(blah, blah, blah)..In the post. (Pus a couple of other things)....Should be at Pendraken Towers tomorrow. (Or I'll want to know why.)

Quote from: Luddite on 20 May 2015, 08:49:22 AM
Can't wait, can't wait, can't wait, can't wait,  can't wait!!!!!!!
  :D :D :D

(Calm down, dear, calm down  ;)  ;D ;D ;D)......Michael Winner....Eat your heart out. :D

Cheers - Phil