Carronade 2015

Started by Ithoriel, 10 May 2015, 02:16:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ithoriel

Met lots of old friends, chatted to traders and those running games, spent more cash than I should (but less than intended :)  ) and generally had a good time.

Pictures of the Demo and Participation games at Carronade in Falkirk 9th May 2015:

http://s1335.photobucket.com/user/ithoriel/library/Carronade%202015
There are 100 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who can work from incomplete data

paulr

A wide range of good looking games :)
Lord Lensman of Wellington
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2022 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2023 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Norm

Thank you - a good selection and quite a few 'small table' games - a trend that I am seeing at other shows.

Techno

Good photo's, I...Thanks for letting us see them !  :-bd
Cheers - Phil.

Steve J

Thanks for the photos and a great mix of games on show. I've noticed a trend to smaller games at shows, which is nice for us gamers with limited space.

petercooman

Quote from: Norm on 10 May 2015, 06:16:47 AM
Thank you - a good selection and quite a few 'small table' games - a trend that I am seeing at other shows.

Quote from: Steve J on 10 May 2015, 07:59:46 AM
Thanks for the photos and a great mix of games on show. I've noticed a trend to smaller games at shows, which is nice for us gamers with limited space.

Indeed more and more small games. i already noticed that when i looked at pictures from other shows!

arabianknight

Thanks for those pictures.

I was running the small scale card village boards all day (playing "Song of Blades and Heroes") and didn't manage to get a good look around, so just what I was looking for.  :-bd

Ithoriel

In that case I assume I was talking to you arabianknight.

I was the tubby old oik that you wrote down the url of the website for, on the back of your business card.

Thanks for the time you took to talk to me about the rules.

:-[ :-[ :-[  I guess that makes me part of the reason you didn't get a chance to see the games in person!
There are 100 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who can work from incomplete data

arabianknight

Ha,ha, yes it was indeed me. I was very good to talk to you, even if I couldn't fob off those unwanted copies of White Dwarf :D . Hope you have some joy with the rules. I was nice to hear that other folk were mentioning them - I certainly enjoy them

I've just recognised you (late) from your Pendraken Anonymous thread. "old tubby iok" would describe about 50% of the folk in that building on Saturday (myself included!). If you added in "bearded" you'd narrow it down to about 49.5%  ;D