1809 (or before) Spanish

Started by xccam, 22 February 2015, 10:01:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

John Cook

Quote from: Leon on 25 November 2018, 01:53:54 PM
Indeed it is and by quite a margin!  The Spanish are still something we're interested in doing but it will be as part of our wider Naps expansion.  With the Confederation states coming next year I think we're almost done with 1809 so the next logical (and most requested) step would be to head back into the Peninsular.  I don't know at this stage whether it would be a regular sculpting job or if we'd look at another Not-Kickstarter method with it.  We'll have a chat next year and see what will work best.

As soon as you like.  I've been waiting to start a Talavera project for ages and have resisted going elsewhere for the figs.  Some of your 1815 British stuff already crosses over to the Peninsular and the French 1809 range is perfect already, so you are more than half way there.   If you do go down the Not-Kickstarter route you can put me down for £500 for a start.

sultanbev

I'd certainly be interested in 1809- Spanish, although most likely they'll get used for 1790s Mexicans, Cubans, Puerto Ricans first.....

Mark

golem

2015 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!