Show: Triples, Sheffield

Started by Leon, 07 May 2015, 12:18:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Leon

Forgot to put this one up!  We'll be down in Sheffield for the Triples show on Sat/Sun 16th & 17th May, so if there's anything you'd like us to bring along, please let us know before Sun 10th!

More info on the show can be found on the Triples website: http://sheffieldtriples.co.uk/triples/

8)
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Leon

The van's packed, hope to see some of you there this weekend!

8)
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

paulr

Hope the new gearbox behaves ;)

I hate to think how many shows it will have to last for to have paid for itself :-\
Lord Lensman of Wellington
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2022 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2023 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Bodvoc

I enjoyed my trip to Triples today, first time I have been in years. It is a good light venue and was not over crowded. I called by the Pendraken stall to pick up Pict army pack and some bases and paints, great figures I shall look forward to painting.
'If I throw a six I'll do my happy dance'!

2016 Painting Competition - People's Choice!

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Techno

Look forward to seeing some piccies !  :)
Cheers - Phil

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Heard that one trader took more at Campaign than Triples! Was it really that bad?
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Leon

The show was very quiet unfortunately, the quietest I've ever seen it.  There was a lot of discussion among the traders about it on both days, especially Saturday where the halls seemed to empty out by 1pm. 

The organisers are changing the date for it next year, so it'll be on 19th/20th March instead.  This might be better for some, but for us it now gives us 3 shows in 3 weekends (after Hammerhead and WMMS) and it's also only 4 weeks before Salute (which is 16th April next year).