Who is going to Salute this year?

Started by Sandinista, 22 April 2015, 08:30:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leon

Quote from: Fig.ht on 23 April 2015, 09:40:27 AM
...and of course to Leon, Dave, and any others from Pendraken (don't know if Dave attends the shows).

Yep, there'll be me, Dave, Adele, Cliff and Saba on the stand this year.  Not sure yet if there'll be space for us all, but we'll figure it out!
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Techno

Figure it out ?
Appalling pun. ;)

Hope you all have a brilliant time. !
Cheers - Phil

Leon

www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

paulr

Quote from: Leon on 23 April 2015, 10:40:50 AM
Yep, there'll be me, Dave, Adele, Cliff and Saba on the stand this year.  Not sure yet if there'll be space for us all, but we'll figure it out!

I'm sure Dave will be busy networking, so that should give the rest of you a bit more space  ;)
Lord Lensman of Wellington
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2022 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2023 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Bernie

Hi Dave, Leon etc

Yep RealTime will be there doing some battles of the opening phase of Great War using Pendraken figures (of course). Stand GC11.

Seems to be quite a few 10mm games this year, which is great for the hobby and us 10mm gamers.

As such a busy show probably won't have time to visit them except for a quick glance.

As its Salute also picking up some goodies from Pendraken and see what new stuff you are bringing out

Bernie

Kassad

2011 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Last Hussar

I've just been through my bank statements.
I have £1 for the rest of the month.
I have neither the time or the crayons to explain why you are wrong.

GNU PTerry

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Chris Pringle

Not forgetting the Dunstable Generals and their 10mm game of Problus 1866 - table GM14.

Chris (no I won't be there myself)

Steve J

On my list of games to see Chris :).

Dave Fielder

I took time out to visit Problus 1866, really nice looking game and those 10mm figures were very tempting but large amounts of 15mm and 6mm are stopping me :-( The guys spoke very highly of the BBB rules.
Romeo and Juliet is a Verona Crisis