Gladiators!

Started by Bloodaxe, 16 April 2015, 07:07:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bloodaxe

Id like to see a set of different types of GLADIATORS!  That would be great.

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Gloster Gladiators too!
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

FierceKitty

Richard III was a retiarius?! :o
I don't drink coffee to wake up. I wake up to drink coffee.

Leon

Gladiators are one of those tricky ones, like Wild West characters, where the sculpting costs on loads of individual figures doesn't weigh up against the potential sales.  Maybe a large pack containing 4-5 poses would be doable, but a 'Spartacus' type pack of personalities wouldn't be viable.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Matt J

useful in a slave revolt army as well as gladiator games, 4 or 5 poses would be fine (you can always cut and paste)

Add my vote
2012 Painting Competition - Winner!
2014 Painting Competition - 3 x Winner!
2014 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2015 Painting Competition - 2 x Winner!
Beep

FierceKitty

Sooner or later, there's going to be a reference to it....
I don't drink coffee to wake up. I wake up to drink coffee.

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Um, going for later...
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Bloodaxe

Quote from: Leon on 16 April 2015, 09:46:38 AM
Gladiators are one of those tricky ones, like Wild West characters, where the sculpting costs on loads of individual figures doesn't weigh up against the potential sales.  Maybe a large pack containing 4-5 poses would be doable, but a 'Spartacus' type pack of personalities wouldn't be viable.

I was thinking about maybe 6-8 poses with two-three of each pose. But I understand your reasoning.

notmatthew

I would love to see this as well even if it is just two poses with weapon or shield swaps.