Helping out an old friend with 15mm Napoleonics.

Started by Duke Speedy of Leighton, 09 April 2015, 05:41:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

petercooman

Nice!

Nappies are so tempting, no matter wich size  8->

Womble67

The Wargames Directory

The Wargames Directory Facebook

2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Techno

bigjackmac

This is making me want to get Naps to do battalion-basing with, even though I haven't finished my Naps for brigade basing...  :o :'(

V/R,
Jack

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Wow, full Necromancy!
 Sometimes, my old mate asks you to do something to help, 6 years after the last batch, he asked for new project. Mark needed some Poles to add to his burgeoning collection.

Who was I to deny him?

Except he will apply inks, base and tidy up at his end, which  know will look AMAZING! Hopefully I can post some images when they are done at his end. (Hint hint!) As my entire painting technique revolves around inks, so this was a slightly twitchy job for me, and I honestly at times felt a little weird not using them (and I might have 'accidently' inked a couple of backpacks), but in the end I enjoyed them.

Light company troopers.

Rear view

Elite companies/Grenadiers.

Back view

Centre companies (and a grenadier who deserted).

Off they go into the distance!

Drummers
The lack of ink flattens the photos, an effect I was not expecting, plus an extra infantryman.

Back of the band. (We're putting the band back together)

Officers and Eagles.

Officers and budgies!

The whole set, okay, in the end, I like them!
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Lord Kermit of Birkenhead
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

fred.

Lots and lots! Would be good to see some based up photos, of these additions, and of the first generation too!
2011 Painting Competition - Winner!
2012 Painting Competition - 2 x Runner-Up
2016 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2017 Paint-Off - 3 x Winner!

My wife's creations: Jewellery and decorations with sparkle and shine at http://www.Etsy.com/uk/shop/ISCHIOCrafts